A late intro

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
Hey sifu-sifus and all the other tcss-ers like me, I know I'm kinna late but here I am, to introduce myself after 1 month+ in ZTH

-What do you drive: Corolla AE101 (running on 4afe only :thumpdown:), and a Camry XV30
-Male / Female: Male :biggrin:
-Picture of you: No, not now. Maybe after some plactic surgery and liposuction :rofl:
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Forgotten
-When was it? : Somewhere around 2005-2007
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? : Learn new stuffs about mods, racing techniques and tcss.
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? : Bigger community and lucky draws?:biggrin:
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Pass all my exams/Internship and get my ass back to Malaysia. Maybe get a BT for my corolla or save up the money for an FR JDM.

Basically that's most of it, feel free to ask anything. I'll try to answer all the questions :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is weird, we have seen regular everyday cars trying to be something they are not, but an exotic supercar trying to be another exotic supercar, now that's something we don't see everyday.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience