A CONMAN in a car painting workshop!!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi Guys, after reading your comments, It's impossible to quote bumper for Rm3xx.
If you ask around all the workshop, market price to spray bumper is around Rm150 - Rm200. If plus new bumper installation maybe cause u additional RM30.

I dun believe what u say. Maybe some misunderstanding or you only tell your one side story only.

This is my story and want to tell you guys, My friend live in Cheras Perdana, he sent his car there some times ago, both of us went to there. Their workmanship and paint quality is damm good. Service also not too bad. i see their workshop full with a lot of cars. business also very good. Both bosses, also good.

If u say u being conned, i think till now this workshop no longer in business. CLOSE SHOP. Every customer will spread this news.

U see, Sometimes, most local people dun trust foreigner much. They always looks down on them.
Sometimes, if u didn't get cheated, doesn't mean he won't cheat others.
Is hard to tell if you are not in their shoes or in such situation.
I don't see any reason for him to create stories here.

Some may think that a workshop is good and some may think that
the workshop is not good. Is very subjective on how satisfy one is
with a workshop.

In this case, he felt he got conned due to different price quotations
on the touch up job. The whole paint job he is satisfied, is the 2nd
deal on Touch Up Job that got problem on pricing.

:beer: Cheers~

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah spray bumper rm150-200 ah?
i just buy 2 black & clear tin sprays, 2 sand paper (forgot wat code edi...the finest ones), putty & diy myself....although the spray finishing not as good as spray shop ones....but no one knows the differences except me haha....costs less than rm30.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have countless text, calls, email....asking
how do you keep your white car white? well it is not easy but truly rewarding

I used to use 99 soft but ended having hard muscle ache polishing wax, alot of effort to remove water / rubber stains......on the paint

begin with the most contaminated area of the car..... Wheels

closer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience