90k budget, performance, 4 door. Suggestion please :)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hello new toyota member!
There are aftermarket turbo kits available for the vios, n u do not need to change the gearbox unless its a high powered turbo.. But remember, increasing the power is fun but dont forget safety.. Brakes must change to be able to handle the extra power..
Btw few years ago i read in a magazine about a 300hp or 500hp vios.. Cant really remember.. It use turbo+nos and is using C56 gearbox from the AGE series engines.. Why dont u scout around the toyota forums for ideas?
Btw if i want to mod a car, i'd buy a 2nd hand car.. With new car, it will void the warantee.. Sayang loh!

haha, here is my plan, i'll start saving money to mod the car cause as i know,
+ turbo means change almost everything, the brake the this the that.,
LOL.
so maybe by the time i got enough money, the warranty almost expire ad laa. LOL

Hello new toyota member!
There are aftermarket turbo kits available for the vios, n u do not need to change the gearbox unless its a high powered turbo.. But remember, increasing the power is fun but dont forget safety.. Brakes must change to be able to handle the extra power..
Btw few years ago i read in a magazine about a 300hp or 500hp vios.. Cant really remember.. It use turbo+nos and is using C56 gearbox from the AGE series engines.. Why dont u scout around the toyota forums for ideas?
Btw if i want to mod a car, i'd buy a 2nd hand car.. With new car, it will void the warantee.. Sayang loh!

If it was from hypertune, it was 600hp, not 300 or 500 haha :thefinger:

But he was using a 20vavle 4age+turbo+nos thats why he can reach 600hp... :smokin:

haha, here is my plan, i'll start saving money to mod the car cause as i know,
+ turbo means change almost everything, the brake the this the that.,
LOL.
so maybe by the time i got enough money, the warranty almost expire ad laa. LOL

good, in the mean time learn about all the modding stuff, clear your gearbox questions n all.. be familiar with workshops n get a good reliable mech..

White wagon, its the white vios right? Must have missed the engine part.. But its alot power for a small car.. 7Second car maybe? Hehe

i can confirm you with that.
i just booked today, and also you can check on toyota.com.my ;)
but i know there's vios trd manual out there, but not for sale in malaysia.
i can confirm you it's not for sale in msia for the manual transmission.

if say J spec then got manual...but if say TRD sportivo then sure no manual version for malaysia..
i have ordered 5 carbon fiber engine cover for toyota vios/yaris...rm 250.. for 1NZ-FE

btw...y dun go for honda city...ivtec 120hp look much better than dugong...5 speed auto

damn potong stim man, trd vios no manual but j spec got manual? what are they trying to do?

its like type r no manual, fd2 got manual..

im confused man... what kind of marketing is that? lol

err...actually its coz manual trans is cheaper...so the J spec vios is consider the lowest spec...means cheapest...malaysia marketing is always price 1st....coz they kena tax a lot...

i was just back from china and was told the cheapest lowest spec of 09 jazz(fit) there onli rm30k
cheaper than myvi... same 1.3 also

swift sport :biggrin:

if i were you i will keep vios as stock as possible... at the same time saving money to mod ur mom's z, it will become yours eventually so can invest lah... more potential, more chun... no matter how much u dump in vios, it's still a dugong...

haha, not so sure about it la. Mom thinking of selling it soon, to change a comfortable car, fail to convince her haha.
too sporty for her age lol =D

aih...u just contradicted yourself of the dugong...

anyway, no one is asking you to trust proton's reliability as ur budget is 90k,performance,4-door,new. = persona,waja,gen2 with evo 4,5,6, bucket seats, re-wrapped alcantara/ re-designed interior, new custom paintjob, nice wheelset and a kick-ass home theatre system. end of the day, who said its a proton? hehe

anyway, no one is asking you to trust proton's reliability as ur budget is 90k,performance,4-door,new. = persona,waja,gen2 with evo 4,5,6, bucket seats, re-wrapped alcantara/ re-designed interior, new custom paintjob, nice wheelset and a kick-ass home theatre system. end of the day, who said its a proton? hehe

poisonous statement :biggrin:

Persona, waja, gen 2= 60k average
evo 4,5,6 halfcut + repairing what ever needs to be done + installation + jpj = 10k+
bucket seats = 4k if you go for sscus? I have no idea on this haha :biggrin:
Alcantra= I bet THIS is expensive, thats the reason why you dont see alot of it around
Paintjob= Even my own 2k paint gloss white cost rm1800 in and out
wheels= 5 lug conversion, so most likely 17'? = 3-4k
AUDIO system, not home theather system= depends on the owner :biggrin:

In the end, you'll get a proton turbo that just wears out faster than usual due to the evo engine being inside :biggrin:

Waste of 90k lah, hahaha. Id start with a better platform...

standard turbo mah...quite quiet n reliable....

anyway, for a new 4-door performance car this what u can do lor...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom