mines998

1,000 RPM
6A12TT to Single Turbo powered by Viswork Auto Lab

Attachments

• DSC_0311.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2,011
DanzEterna said:
how much total costs for the whole conversion?

About 60k cause almost everything is custom make! Piston, Con Rod, Head Gasket and Piping. The whole engine bay need to re-layout and very time consuming from sourcing to re-build engine taken about 2years. Target 500bhp on wheel.

wow, thats alot of $$$,
how bout just normal single turbo conversion, using AR70, just change the injectors, custom made pipings & add on a piggyback. how much would it costs?

DanzEterna said:
wow, thats alot of $$$,
how bout just normal single turbo conversion, using AR70, just change the injectors, custom made pipings & add on a piggyback. how much would it costs?

Like that will be much cheaper I think around 15 to 20k however I don't think u have confident with original con rod. The piping will cost u a lot due 6A12 is too complex and not much workshop want to do so unless u have the piping blue print.

Attachments

• image-1287848764.png
    image-1287848764.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 554
The engine won't vibrate with this mounting but the steering is will vibrate like a massage machine during slow pick up! ==! sweating!

About 60k cause almost everything is custom make! Piston, Con Rod, Head Gasket and Piping. The whole engine bay need to re-layout and very time consuming from sourcing to re-build engine taken about 2years. Target 500bhp on wheel.

WOOOOO!!1
60k is a huge sum
u put that kinda money into an evo ur looking at 700-800 whp :biggrin:

6A12TT convert single need to spent 60k?? wow... 1000horsie ka?? as i remember i converted mine 6A12TT in 2007 for single turbo i spent around 5k only... hahaha... yet the engine can last untill 2009 and sold to member here... ^^ am i right bro danz? hahahaha.....

6A12TT convert single need to spent 60k?? wow... 1000horsie ka?? as i remember i converted mine 6A12TT in 2007 for single turbo i spent around 5k only... hahaha... yet the engine can last untill 2009 and sold to member here... ^^ am i right bro danz? hahahaha.....

Lol... Why? Danz bought it ka?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Like that will be much cheaper I think around 15 to 20k however I don't think u have confident with original con rod. The piping will cost u a lot due 6A12 is too complex and not much workshop want to do so unless u have the piping blue print.

OMG stock 6A12tt con rod so small??? Serious...

And btw, why don't remain twin turbo but just upgrade the turbo? Should be better response, power, less trouble and easier I guess? Why want to single it?

aikss... nolah bro.. not sold to danz ler.. hahaha..

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

And btw, why don't remain twin turbo but just upgrade the turbo? Should be better response, power, less trouble and easier I guess? Why want to single it?

for the word "UNIQUE" , even my wira i plug in e4 instead of e3:adore::stupid:

Veloc said:

Con rod already change! Initially was thinking to upgrade the twin turbo to TD04 instead however it might need to cut the firewall due to space problem.

Attachments

• image-335906092.png
    image-335906092.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 277
drift_devil05 said:

The 60k is including labour parts and the engine management. 5k? Can convert to single turbo how about I give 10k u buy me below 3 items? GT3037 turbo , custom con rod and custom forge piston.

betul betul, your car was once a monster also......diu..u spend only rm5k ah? where u do? i also wanna do, rather spend rm60k......can do your workshop anot? if can i wanna pecah my piggy bank now...:biggrin:

no la he didnt sold it to me, another forumer in zth i think.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

The 60k is including labour parts and the engine management. 5k? Can convert to single turbo how about I give 10k u buy me below 3 items? GT3037 turbo , custom con rod and custom forge piston.

DD05 sure got lubang to find those items wan............:biggrin:

Con rod already change! Initially was thinking to upgrade the twin turbo to TD04 instead however it might need to cut the firewall due to space problem.

Must be one loaded guy dude :biggrin:... Anyways Nice unique project you got there...

Must be one loaded guy dude :biggrin:... Anyways Nice unique project you got there...

not only loaded, F**KING loaded........hehe...can spend rm60k in 1 shot.
if me ah, i think will take 10 yrs....

DanzEterna said:
not only loaded, F**KING loaded........hehe...can spend rm60k in 1 shot.
if me ah, i think will take 10 yrs....

==! Already over budget by 50% still want to make joke on me! Got some term 1 lar 60k go where find wor! Sell backside also no enuf! This project take about 2years pay bit by bit 1 lar!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom