Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

6a12 tt

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

silversurfez

hi guys. i would like to know a few things from anyone with information on the 6A12 TT.
1. what is the ori turbine size? eg is it a td02? td04?
2. i know when the original turbo kick in, you wont feel the 'punch' in it. my question is, if i were to change to a twin bigger turbines, will i feel the 'punch'? or should i just change to a single turbo in order to get the 'punch' feeling?
3. any idea how much would it costs for me to convert to a single turbo?

thank you very much guys.
cheers

may be single turbo is difficult to install due to lack of space since it is a V block . twin turbo is better since the size of the turbo is smaller therefore lag is reduce due to lower inertia weight of turbine blades . with the combination of 2 turbo should give adequate flow to engine . to up grade to bigger twin turbo should be fine less plumbing headache and less turbo lag . i do not know what sizr is suitable for this application .
too much air + fuel shall destroy your stock engine bearings

1. what is the ori turbine size? eg is it a td02? td04?
**tdo2L x 2

2.. i know when the original turbo kick in, you wont feel the 'punch' in it. my question is, if i were to change to a twin bigger turbines, will i feel the 'punch'? or should i just change to a single turbo in order to get the 'punch' feeling?
**u can modify the turbine to ball bearing turbine @ tong turbo, costs bout rm1.8k++....
u can also change to single turbo AR70, costs of complete mod RM7-8k++,
or convert to GTO Twin Turbo turbine, complete costs RM2k++.

3. any idea how much would it costs for me to convert to a single turbo?
**bout approx rm7-8k, or must as well convert to evo2 or 3 engine, total costs rm10-13k.

thanks a lot guys. to danzeterna, the reason i change to 6a12tt is because i like the sound of the 6 cylinder car! :biggrin::biggrin: compare to a 4 cylinder. thanks again for the info. will look into all the options. cheers

Yup! the sound of 6 cylinder esp 6A12TT RS when u use dung megaphone exhaust... sound like there's a monster in the water. really nice. But mine is using R32.. my neighbour hate it, too noisy he said..hehehe

Yup! the sound of 6 cylinder esp 6A12TT RS when u use dung megaphone exhaust... sound like there's a monster in the water. really nice. But mine is using R32.. my neighbour hate it, too noisy he said..hehehe

i love 6 cylinder sound............hehe.....................

dulu cyleong ada jual...but he say slightly more than minor mods to do....
so he x jadi & wanna sell all his GTO stuff.....dunno now he still have the items or not.

so he x jadi & wanna sell all his GTO stuff.....dunno now he still have the items or not.

bro i tot cyleong selling da 6a13 turbine?
got gto stuff meh...y neva tell me

if u want the sound onli then chg to a very nice sounding muffler enuf lor...

if wan power 4g63 is still better...especially the vr4 block...can stand around 350-400hp with stock internals...evos internals r smaller...lighter...so gives much better response

bro yong if using evo engine then change to vr4 block need to endorse again?

yes bro.
engine number is on the block.
if u change head or rocker cover or internals or anything else other than block, no need to endorse.

err...y u wan to chg evo engine n then put in vr4 block sumore?
just go for vr4 n rojak evo3 wiring o use xtra management for better control

errr...coz i tot they say vr4 quite old mah....
then i tot evo1/2 plus vr4 block might be betta...

hi bro... what up?
well, all stuffs still have... but not GTO . They r from VRG Legnum. :driver:

Top Bottom