660cc anyone?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
u mean is using 850 same as kelisa n BOT??? i wana ask tat isit 850EFI more power than carb 660 n 850?? last time i think to put 850 EFI into my car n even crazy is 1.0L without endorse the jpj stuff hehee

This one...
CAN FLY MAN!!!!

No lah cannot yet ... have to add some wings than can fly kekeke ... :rofl:

Oh, the embarrassment of being wasted by a 3-pot kancil!

well done bro :adore:

well bro ... some people still deny that fact to me ... hehehe ... :rofl:
build la one bro ... :wavey:

dats very cool bro, better than mine..hahaha, hope u don mind wats ur hp on wheel?

my hp aaa ... well thats for me to know and for u to find out ... hehehe ... :confused:

if not i mistaken dat turbo is RHF4 frm Subaru legacy..

nope bro ... that turbo is not a RHF4 .. :wavey:

Here are some pics ... :)

l_8f736776876dc18c1d56b63edf5a0912.jpg

No lah cannot yet ... have to add some wings than can fly kekeke ... :rofl:
put ur engine into one of those microlights...sure fly faster than f22 raptor :rofl:

does not have the balls as big as you bro... at least nice to hear that size isn't everything...[/quote]

i'm not goin to guess, i believe ur car is well equipped..izit street driven or race use? seeing ur photos dats makes me geram....hahaha

one more thing to add... I'm more of a handling guy...

so far in my auto kancil wif some aftermarket coilovers, i've manage to outcorner most fast cars on my fave road...not to say I'm great driver...but nice to see that I can do that... and it doesn't matter if the said cars can overtake me in the straights

even i wanna change engine next year....i might use L5 turbo and make it stock standard as it is ( apart from usual intake/exhaust and electronic mods)...660cc turbo is lighter than 850cc Na... so in theory the turn in might be sharp...dun need the power steering then...

no offense ya bro... :biggrin:

one more thing to add... I'm more of a handling guy...

so far in my auto kancil wif some aftermarket coilovers, i've manage to outcorner most fast cars on my fave road...not to say I'm great driver...but nice to see that I can do that... and it doesn't matter if the said cars can overtake me in the straights

even i wanna change engine next year....i might use L5 turbo and make it stock standard as it is ( apart from usual intake/exhaust and electronic mods)...660cc turbo is lighter than 850cc Na... so in theory the turn in might be sharp...dun need the power steering then...

no offense ya bro... :biggrin:

I think your mind set is similar to me u see.. just want to ask that is there any nice absorber to load on the small tiny bumpee kancil..
infact I am using L5T Auto:listen:.. very nice to drive.. outlook all ori Kancil..hehe..
everyday been bullied by those big lorry or car..:mad:...coz there is a big 'P' sticker...

dats rite bro, mine oso outlook totali standard...underdog..hehehe..if cucuk by someone frm, i let them go 1st then i belakang mari..hahaha..

I think your mind set is similar to me u see.. just want to ask that is there any nice absorber to load on the small tiny bumpee kancil..
infact I am using L5T Auto:listen:.. very nice to drive.. outlook all ori Kancil..hehe..
everyday been bullied by those big lorry or car..:mad:...coz there is a big 'P' sticker...
get an adjustable bro... I'm using local GAB SA coilovers up front and GAB Sport Springs and Abs for the rear... after 2 years, now its giving up the ghost... cost me RM1250 back then...

Relax Mag, 'P' means Pro :biggrin:

dats rite bro, mine oso outlook totali standard...underdog..hehehe..if cucuk by someone frm, i let them go 1st then i belakang mari..hahaha..
hahaha... i can;t do that though... even though my engine is bit more power than 850 carb, still my 3 speed auto bogged me down...

but I do love to antagonise those rally-look wiras around the bend... so much fun watched them dance nervously around the it ehehhe :biggrin:

hahaha...i saw quite a number rally wannabe wira on da road..HID lite, big rims, sounded exhaust but no go...
i chased one b4...damn fighting spirit! he finally kena tapau..i'm not to show off, then i realised ori 1.3

hahaha...i saw quite a number rally wannabe wira on da road..HID lite, big rims, sounded exhaust but no go...
i chased one b4...damn fighting spirit! he finally kena tapau..i'm not to show off, then i realised ori 1.3
that ones are usually the ones do the bullying

those whose really sports VR4/Evo engines not that samseng....

ones I saw 2 rally wannabes in the middle lane at LDP... at front (lets call it Wira A), I really can't believe my eyes. but i really saw rear diff and longshaft... at the back (Wira B)...you guess it, all show but no go with puny straight pipping but very big turbo muffler at the back....I was in the left lane...

I still remember cruising beside Wira B. WIra A oso cruising, judging by mellow rumbling of the exhaust (nice fat thermo wrapped piping with equally large muffler, JDM maybe?)...but get this, Wira B always cucuk him :stupid:

Then..prolly the Wira A driver got irritated, heard a downshift, and........ sped off :burnout: ... and both of us (me and Wira B) eating dust & smoke...by looking at Wira B struggling to catch up...made me laugh...

but really, Wira A must spend a fortune on those trick AWD conversion :adore:

the point is, sometime the langsi2 ones usually no power la...

sometimes saw those rally wannabe wira,waja with senior family members in their cars still want to chase each other..in case of unfortunate incident, i dare not imagine wat will happen to their family...

get an adjustable bro... I'm using local GAB SA coilovers up front and GAB Sport Springs and Abs for the rear... after 2 years, now its giving up the ghost... cost me RM1250 back then...

Relax Mag, 'P' means Pro :biggrin:

RM 1250:hmmmm: thats a great damage...
will source from one of Kancil member here Cartoon that he work in RS One..heheehe.. GAB dealer...:biggrin:

RM 1250:hmmmm: thats a great damage...
will source from one of Kancil member here Cartoon that he work in RS One..heheehe.. GAB dealer...:biggrin:
the price was 2 years ago bro...the year when GAB Malaysia first made it appearence...

now you can get it 1k only if I'm not mistaken... furthermore comes with AVCS

Or.. you could get a non adjustable ones for less than rm800... my fren are using it now...he said the best combo so far on 14" rims

can any1 tell me kelisa's 850 EFI nice??? im plaining to put in my 660cc carb ler
Let me relate to you my experience for 3 years using my kancil 850EZi. Its uses the same engine (ED-DE) twin cam injection model with kelisa 850GX

the acceleration was good, if you ignore the torque converter lag for brief second... the pickup oso good... i can out-accelerate bone stock 850cc manual carbie...

One thing that I can't relate is the top end speed...u see, with my aneamic 3 speed auto... i've reach only 130kmh at the redline... with kelisa 850cc or kancil 850 long ratio gearbox... easily can go even faster than that... plus kancil body is lighter than kelisa

the price was 2 years ago bro...the year when GAB Malaysia first made it appearence...

now you can get it 1k only if I'm not mistaken... furthermore comes with AVCS

Or.. you could get a non adjustable ones for less than rm800... my fren are using it now...he said the best combo so far on 14" rims

Thanks for the info.. but still a bit out of my budget..hehehe
Will try for Kayaba...hehehehe...futher more.. I am a hardcore car user.. so no matter how good is the thing for me wont last long as the life spam will cut short...(1 mth use around 5000 km for my Kancil):driver:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.. but still a bit out of my budget..hehehe
Will try for Kayaba...hehehehe...futher more.. I am a hardcore car user.. so no matter how good is the thing for me wont last long as the life spam will cut short...(1 mth use around 5000 km for my Kancil):driver:
same here...:wavey:

bought Nov 2005... now June 2008... now 2 years, 7 months edy

my total mileage is 190,000km (nearing laaa)...

190,000km / 31month = 6129km per month

but still my GAB hung on for 2 years... now the abs kong edy... :bawling:

up to you bro... either way... make sure u are satisfied with ur setup

same here...:wavey:

bought Nov 2005... now June 2008... now 2 years, 7 months edy

my total mileage is 190,000km (nearing laaa)...

190,000km / 31month = 6129km per month

but still my GAB hung on for 2 years... now the abs kong edy... :bawling:

up to you bro... either way... make sure u are satisfied with ur setup

Will try it bro and let all the zthians share the experience..hehehe..

Anyone know how much is aluminium crank pulley for Kelisa?

mag : crank pulley available at kakimotor ( cheaper at LDP sunway branch, compared at midvalley hehehe)..around rm200~300 if not mistaken

Last edited:
mag : crank pulley available at kakimotor ( cheaper at LDP sunway branch, compared at midvalley hehehe)..around rm200~300 if not mistaken
want to ask silly question :adore:

what benefit do we put swap in aluminium crank pulley? hp gains or just that 'lighter' feeling? :hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom