Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

4G92 knife-edged crankshaft

Kuna Thiagarajan

From Facebook
Jul 24, 2011
www.facebook.com
Good day, I've got a 4G92 knife-edged crankshaft for sale. The main journal has been undersized by 0.25mm and the rod journals have been undersized by 0.50mm. Used on 4G92 SOHC engine. The crank is straight; not bent or out of spec. Journals are still shiny. Used for 500km only. Bought as spare for RM230(market price), reground the journals for RM100, Micropolished for RM100, knife-edged the crank for RM300. With this crank, your engine revs up faster than normal-as expected; how much faster is rather subjective. Revved till 8k RPM with no problems. The only condition to use this crank is you must have oil squirters/jet/nozzles installed and rebalance the whole rotating assembly-crank,rod,piston,flywheel,clutch set,crank pulley- to suit your engine. I used Taiho bearings without any problems. Racing bearings are recommended if you wish to take it to the track. NO warranty is given for this crank. If you decide to run your engine with this crank without the oil squirters, you will seize your pistons. Best suited to run with lightened flywheel. The 'black-art' of knife-edging has been around for quite some time, please research about the pro's and con's online and be sure it fits your application . No refund is given. My loss is your gain. :bawling:

Area: COD at Puchong, Sunway, Sri petaling, Old Klang road.

Price: RM450, slightly negotiable.

Application: 4G92P, 4G92 MIVEC, 4G91. Not sure if 4G93 is applicable. :confused:

Reason for sale: Need to stop modding cars and concentrate on studies. :banghead:

Postage: No.

Call: 0163355812 - Alan. Call me directly as I rarely go online.

Happy modding guys.

P.S: the red ink on the journal is used to measure and eliminate bearing crush, does not affect the journals in any way.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi as u know i ordered from dai chi last time not so good quality.

just wondering where else got good quality mugen jazz kit ? do they come from same supplier or make themself ?

where is the BEST QUALITY ? price i dont mind so much.

please state their contact number and price.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience