4g91 problem.Users share prob here?

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
I want to share this with all ppl.My friend using 4g91 d0hc inj engine. But the power reduce drastically if aircond on.Really lack of power.pick up like kancil 660.But if aircond of f, everything is ok. Tuning the engine already and diagnosis it already.that diagnosis device reading all is ok.TPS and distributor also aligned already.Engine idling when on or off aircond also good and consistent.

Hope Anybody using this engine can share your experience here.Thank u...

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
try check your air cond compressor - belt tension, is it making noise or anything that related to aircond malfunction.

is the compressor making noise as if the pulley is making noise like "rubbing among steel" sound or that sort of thing.

if that is the case try changing your aircond compressor to a new one (or maybe just buy chop shop item....cheaper.....)

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
This engine is manual. Engine running smooth.No noise.Aircond also running very well. Check the tb already but everything is in good condition. I told my friend maybe this engine model perform like this. All the foreman that he send say no problem with his engine. I try his car already and the pick up very lack after aircond is on.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

Today TC Euro Cars (TCEC) previewed Renault’s flagship SUV, the Renault Koleos for the first time in Malaysia.

The all-new Renault Koleos will be launched in stages, in more than 80 countries around the world. The good news is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience