4g61 turbo h/cut

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
Originally posted by merz2@Oct 25 2004, 04:32
hi khoyos...im new here...are u from sungai petani...just want to know if 4G61 n/a halfcut is still available at kedai potong there....if have plz tell me the location...for ur info im from alor setar...thanks
me in shah alam. but got friends there.

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Want any mirage n.a or turbo stuff,do find khoyos....He is Taukeh of MIRAGE!!! :)

elgesias

Jul 29, 2004
Visit site
4G61T better give up leh nowdays veri hard to get spare part from kedai potong & VR4 half cut oso less alreadi.... Go for GSR Turbo coz JB got 1 Saga put in GSR Turbo, easy to control if compare with VR4 coz put in VR4 tekan minyak then the car will headed left right but with GSR the car will go in a straight line wan ..... :lol:

dkoo

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
mr elgesias...
who say put in vr4 then the car will go left n right?? but gsr won??
this 2 car is almost the same hp u know?? B)

and ask u back.. y the car will go left n rite??
from what i know tat quoted the knowledge from my few respected sifu here.. the car will go left n rite is either the hp is really too big or the engine placement sengik.. :rolleyes:

i dun think a 190hp and 200hp or 220hp will create u a total straight line and a total left n rite line... ;)
10hp or 30hp only different only.. not 50hp oh.. :lol:

the one who converted vr4 but left rite case can only say is the mechanic is suck but the converted gsr can say got somesort of ''so call'' convertion skill... :lol:

n tell u .. gsr mounting adjsutment is far more hassle then vr4 to put in iswara engine bay..
in this case.. with the same standard of skill in the same mech.. i dun sense any possibility of vr4 will left rite 1st instead of the gsr <_<
shoot me with proof if i'm wrong... i willing to accept new knowldege provided the words u said is logically n theorically indexed comparable correct..

elgesias

Jul 29, 2004
Visit site
Dkoo, this problem is not due to Mech.... the problem is the lower arm bar.... If u can get a Mirage lower arm bar n put into iswara i'm said left rite problem can be solve with the combination of 17 inch rim but makan tayar.... :D

Yup Big power of course the car won't work in a straight line, but standard GSR isn't that strong realli far behind compare with VR4 240 hp, Mivec & Vtec NA sure can work in straight line. But mouting is far different, can be modified into it but no 1 know how long it last!!! :)

merz2

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
im still searching a good condition 4g61 2wd (turbo or n/a)....if anybody got lubang for this halfcut RM3000 below(kedah area)...plz pm me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have an ee100 automatic 2e engine. im planning to convert to 4efte for my mum. sick of buying fuel for the car. furthermore no power too.
can i reuse back my gearbox from 2e. what abt radiator and drivershaft?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience