4AGE bhp figures from dyno

scottwrx

500 RPM
Any of u guys got figure for dyno bt or svt? either stock or slightly modified..
some say 155 on engine and 120-130 on wheel, some say more, some say less due to lower octane compared to japan.... n things like that...

and given the same car model, one is using stock bt, another using stock sc, in a drag to 180kmh, which one will be faster?

will different car model affect the performance? due to weight/aerodynamic etc.. etc...
e.g ae92, ae 101 n ae111

appreciate you input

thanx...

Any of u guys got figure for dyno bt or svt? either stock or slightly modified..
some say 155 on engine and 120-130 on wheel, some say more, some say less due to lower octane compared to japan.... n things like that...
- stock BT = +- 120 whp, and will continous decrease, due to wear and tear.
- stock ST = +- 110 whp, abd will continous decrease, due to wear and tear
- octane can't produce much hokie, 1 whp not sure can reach or not...:rofl:

and given the same car model, one is using stock bt, another using stock sc, in a drag to 180kmh, which one will be faster?
- sure is stock BT la

will different car model affect the performance? due to weight/aerodynamic etc.. etc...
e.g ae92, ae 101 n ae111
- weight will cause the better performance when on track, or even drag.
- Aerodynamic will not cause anything, just the downforce only.

- stock BT = +- 120 whp, and will continous decrease, due to wear and tear.
- stock ST = +- 110 whp, abd will continous decrease, due to wear and tear

agreed hp at that area only...

BT stock engine..change cable plug + plug + open port + extractor + straight flow exhoust system = 123.9 HP only..

wah ....so little only meh ....
last time i dyno on my BT .....around 143 hp ...on wheel ....and got another GTI stock tuning for AFC .....dyno result 125 hp ..........
maybe different dyno machine produce different HP result la .....hehe ......
juz my 2 cent .....dun shoot me ....if i am wrong....hehe :driver:

wah ....so little only meh ....
last time i dyno on my BT .....around 143 hp ...on wheel ....and got another GTI stock tuning for AFC .....dyno result 125 hp ..........
maybe different dyno machine produce different HP result la .....hehe ......
juz my 2 cent .....dun shoot me ....if i am wrong....hehe :driver:

diff dyno machine..diff figure...

i went for dyno in northern garage, using dastek, the figure i got is 160 @ 7500rpm, it that the on engine figure? got some confusion here coz normally the dyno figure is in wheel or on engine, how to differentiate between both? will the dyno machine tell both figures?

scot, better u show the chart.all the sifu can view it

:listen: My wife's BT with AT:

stock: 112.19 ps on wheel / 12.91 kg-m torque. Measured on a Dynojet Winpep7 dyno.

E-Managed: 120.27 ps / 13.56 kg-m.

Hi all,

Do you guys run piggy with FPR installed? Just curious.

Cheers.

dyno results

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26320061@N06/3076849042/

plz look into it....

actually i m testing a new lubricant that my fren brough from the states, sponsor the dyno cost also. hehehe....

run 1 is before and run 2 is after changing to the new lub...

it shows 159.8 @7500rpm, the guy say is on engine, not on wheel..

Last edited:
dyno results

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26320061@N06/3076849042/

plz look into it....

actually i m testing a new lubricant that my fren brough from the states, sponsor the dyno cost also. hehehe....

run 1 is before and run 2 is after changing to the new lub...

it shows 159.8 @7500rpm, the guy say is on engine, not on wheel..

What was the viscosity of the lube on the 1st run & the 2nd run ? New oil usually runs better, bro.

got sponsor...besttt..i also wanna put the lubricant & dyno for pree :thefinger:

and the hp figure quite hight..what mod u have done..

Last edited:
same viscosity

i was using shell 10-40 for about 500km only, then change the oil on the spot and dyno again...
the new lub also 10-40w, but after changing got big difference in power, engine smoother.. hehe..
i will test more for the FC and let u guys know lah... my other fren dyno using the lub get even bigger difference, about 5 bhp

my engine standard kaw kaw, only use toda lightened flywheel and trd drop in filter, twin muffler, but got feedback from other bt owners that my car is quite powerful, may be previously mod in japan already gua...

same viscosity

i was using shell 10-40 for about 500km only, then change the oil on the spot and dyno again...
the new lub also 10-40w, but after changing got big difference in power, engine smoother.. hehe..
i will test more for the FC and let u guys know lah... my other fren dyno using the lub get even bigger difference, about 5 bhp

my engine standard kaw kaw, only use toda lightened flywheel and trd drop in filter, twin muffler, but got feedback from other bt owners that my car is quite powerful, may be previously mod in japan already gua...

Impressive. Is it possible to request from the dyno shop for your on wheel figures ? I'm sure they'll have them. I think it's more accurate to see the on wheel figures coz it's kinda nett figure which includes transmission loss.

If it's pre-modded in Japan, it's no longer,"standard kaw kaw", bro.:biggrin:

Impressive. Is it possible to request from the dyno shop for your on wheel figures ? I'm sure they'll have them. I think it's more accurate to see the on wheel figures coz it's kinda nett figure which includes transmission loss.

If it's pre-modded in Japan, it's no longer,"standard kaw kaw", bro.:biggrin:

hehehe... i also dunno got modification or not, coz i didnt do any modification to it mah... i will to ask for the on wheel figure and post it ... see if i can get it by this week....

hehehe... i also dunno got modification or not, coz i didnt do any modification to it mah... i will to ask for the on wheel figure and post it ... see if i can get it by this week....

Thanks for sharing :top:

how to dyno on engine?? dismantle all driveshaft and transmission??? how they measure power on ur flywheel??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom