4-2-1 Extractor for pickup or top speed?

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
Hi Yong,

That what i thought at first, have you actually tried 4-1 yet? The thing is, all this time many friend have told me that 4-2-1 is good for city driving because of its low end power that it gives, and 4-1 were meant for track use because most of the power only happens at the top, but the funny thing is, when i was using the hot bits 4-2-1 system, is feel my power band was at 4k onwards all the way to redline, pulls strongly at around 5.5k, so i decided to be adventurous and go for 4-1, to my surprise the power was instant from low end, and it ended early too, perhap after 6k there wasn't much pull, by the way i'm driving a G2,
i agree with u bro..although u're not driving a gen2 anymore hehe

Jan 25, 2011
Kedah
hello, i use a gen2 1.6 4-2-1 extractor, 2 inch piping, a centre bullet and a were wolf 2.3 inch exhaust.it really give an improvent when striking 4k- 7k rpm.. :)

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i use 4-2-1 (pipe 1,2-3,4) from H performance for my satria neo..but, power is only when the horizontal way... when climbing a hill, my car lost a lot of power and be a very slow when climbing hills...

Jan 25, 2011
Kedah
Really??i wonder...perhaps your air intake is insuffficient, are you using stock air filter or high performance drop in air filter or open pod air filter??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you noticed the lack of cigarette lighters in new cars lately? Even ashtrays have taken a bow. Well it seems that car designers are facing pressure from anti-smoking groups, and the current “no I don’t smoke” trend has caught up with a lot of people, which is a good thing. That and the need for extra space to accommodate the list of things you don’t need, like four cup holders in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience