27 sept 2009 sepang track day

yehui

Jan 22, 2007
no. theres a silver evo park behind me ( silver z ). i tot it was you. its me tapir from msportbike. cant ride bike now, mak marah. i miss lepering. and cheaper track day price too, hehe.
Haha tapir, same thing for me. Since my mishap at T4 on the bike and 2 days memory lost, was forced to sell the bike. I think the silver evo was me. I remember now. 2 of you guys. I parked into the pit after red light. I thought you guys wanna go out, so I wave at you guys to ask. Why wearing inner suit?

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Ohh thats you.....no wonder looked so familiar....

That's the use of the damn siggy in SBM...hahahaa next time going out for TD,we can have a ride together!:biggrin:

Love to be in the Evo!

BTW,your RSV was going to Advo right?

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Haha tapir, same thing for me. Since my mishap at T4 on the bike and 2 days memory lost, was forced to sell the bike. I think the silver evo was me. I remember now. 2 of you guys. I parked into the pit after red light. I thought you guys wanna go out, so I wave at you guys to ask. Why wearing inner suit?
hehe i know its you. so familiar :biggrin: just if salah org malu je kikiki :biggrin: and what do you mean by wearing inner suit?

next time if wanna go trackday do message me. would love to hitch a ride in that evo. wanna feel the tebo :biggrin:

yehui

Jan 22, 2007
My car got turbo but I drive very slow only, newbie mah. Can hardly feel any G if you're in my car, but welcome to hitch a ride, I go out alone anyway. ANy idea when is the next track day.

About the inner suit, I saw 2 of you guys from that silver Z. One of you wearing balck inner suit I think, covering whole body?

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
My car got turbo but I drive very slow only, newbie mah. Can hardly feel any G if you're in my car, but welcome to hitch a ride, I go out alone anyway. ANy idea when is the next track day.

About the inner suit, I saw 2 of you guys from that silver Z. One of you wearing balck inner suit I think, covering whole body?
black shirt only....Inner suit in house...long time didnt wear it...I also dunno if my racing suit still fit or not...:biggrin:

Co-driver of silver Z....:wavey:

scoobie

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi yehui, i m d Scoobie V10, newbie mah, just went there trying out d track mah...lucky got fren guide me on d track...so less mistake lo...

hopefully next time when attacking d corner will slow in & out fast...:)

cheers

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
scoobie,
congratz on ur excellent purchase...eh?can i ask sumthg ar since i'ma scoobie noob..ur V10,is it a 2L or 2.5L?i heard all STi shud b 2.5L but thn sum1 told me Japanese market got 2L STi V10 oso..how ar?

whoarr..can't wait 4 my car 2 b done..i 1na go track oso!

yehui

Jan 22, 2007
hi yehui, i m d Scoobie V10, newbie mah, just went there trying out d track mah...lucky got fren guide me on d track...so less mistake lo...

cheers
Hey bro, nice to meet you here. Actually I was looking for you. After came back from red light, I was searching for the V10. Never seen one myself, wanna take photo. But couldn't find. :banghead:

22nd Nov, haiyah, not free that weekend. Too bad. I will be in Penang for the Penang Bridge International Marathon. Bad timing.

Malaysian V10 I think 2.5L. Jap V10 2.0. Bigger horsepower because higher rev.

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005

cheers
bro, yours is the wrx version rite?...good for u to trash the car in the track although its triptronic
=]

cheeersss

scoobie

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
fyi, my car is JDM Impreza S-GT 2.0 litre, auto trans. :driver:

STi selling at Motor Image is UK spec which is 2.5Litre.

Perhaps grey import got JDM spec...

scoobie,
congratz on ur excellent purchase...eh?can i ask sumthg ar since i'ma scoobie noob..ur V10,is it a 2L or 2.5L?i heard all STi shud b 2.5L but thn sum1 told me Japanese market got 2L STi V10 oso..how ar?

whoarr..can't wait 4 my car 2 b done..i 1na go track oso!

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

yea... old name is wrx, but my car is actually renamed to Impreza S-GT.. not so shiok compare to manual... but just there 4 some fun....:)

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
scoobie, is ur name terry? u put a video on youtube? my sepang trackday?

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
i saw that video, suggestion to u - remember the circuit map.
i think u are not familiar with the cornering. that's why a bit late braking.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience