23rd August 2009 Track Day!!

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
maybe the dc 5 is a track car. so he can drive aggresively. In turn 9, he cut inside line, i have to let him go because im afraid my car bang by him.. hehe :)

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
Emm..... i guess that skyline with black TE37 rims are GTT lah.... RB25 NEO under its hood.... i ca nsay got 2 GTT and 2 GTR only on that day !
ok what,benny..early this year no skyline entering opentrackday woo..hidding2..
:love:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Which looks and perform like a gtr is the black skyline. I can't really tell if there others were gtt or gtr.

Heard the green one is also a gtt with r body convert. Anyone knows the gold one?

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Brother Eyong, you are our senior bro, u must know which one is GTR and GTT lah... see the centre console if there is a TV navigator thingy then is GTR lo....

I guess skyline not hiding lah...maybe just the timing not ngam only loh....

He he He.....

:)

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
I won't say all skylines are noobs, but a few was really slow. There was one dicing with a Waja, while I was behind them in T5. But he was kind (or slow) enough to let me pass exiting T6

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Well some 'noobs' are there to get a feel of the track-whereas some 'noobs' go all out to chase other high powered cars(whatever are they thinking?)
My 2 cents-either hone driving skills;racing lines or test the car----JUST BE SAFE

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
like the bike track day they put into 2 class, why not the cars? ie track car & road car.

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Or perhaps 2 category. Below 150whp and above 150whp. 30mins each category :smokin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Brother Eyong, you are our senior bro, u must know which one is GTR and GTT lah... see the centre console if there is a TV navigator thingy then is GTR lo....

I guess skyline not hiding lah...maybe just the timing not ngam only loh....

He he He.....

:)

Yes, I know with the "tv" thingy .... Somehow, some I am quite skeptical with the engine note and performance of the car ... I know, some gtt's had been converted to gtr-widebody, and RB26 hence with the loom and "tv" as well ... Some people do spend BIG money converting their gtt's to exact gtr's ... of course, minus the atessa 4wd which involve cutting and knocking the chassis tunnel ...:listen:

Anyway, I won't look down at some of the big-guns slower times. If I am in a skyline, and with all the others fighting for one corners, I would back-off myself ... No point turning a fun day, into a workshop and panel-beater massacre ... hehe ...

Last edited:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Or perhaps 2 category. Below 150whp and above 150whp. 30mins each category :smokin:
Pointless really .My car is below 150whp, and I was lapping faster than some with double my horsepower.

Backing off and letting others through is all fine and good.

What's bad is those who do not know the correct lines and braking points, endangering themselves and others. On Sunday alone I lost count of how many cars that braked HARD at entry to T12, a mistake only a noob would make.

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Well we all were noob once before....presumably they were also on street tyres and wrong suspension settings......otherwise where got new blood!!!!

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Also if we hv a road car but feel lucky... can always go to join the track car class hehe....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Well we all were noob once before....presumably they were also on street tyres and wrong suspension settings......otherwise where got new blood!!!!
HUH???? Most of us were on street tires . What's that gotta do with bad driving. If a driver blames his equipment for bad circuit dicipline, he /she got no business driving on track la.

Approaching speeds into T12 are in 3 figures, so a noobie brakes HARD with others behind just lifting off, or maybe light braking, an accident may happen

Don't get me wrong. I applaud all the performance car owners who attend track days, they are several classes above those idiots who blast their cars doing midnight runs or wangan or wateva on Public Roads.

But some common sense is needed on track. If you are a noobie, get guidance from a regular trackie. Or Attend those trackdays that seperate noobies & experts. Or attend trackdays with instructors like HPC, so can learn .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, i noticed that after i changed my engine oil to lower viscosity grade 10w-40 HKS semi-syn , i can hear the rougher the valves sound come out from the rocker head...how come huh ? does it harmful to the engine ? previously i was using AMOIL turbo plus oil, but not so sure whats the grade d..but confirm not semi-syn wan...im using e2 63T engine now currently...pls advise...thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience