2013 Proton Satria Neo R3 (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2013 Proton Satria Neo R3 (M)

adamjohnston

Nov 28, 2013
Selangor
With a heavy heart, the time has come for me to sell off my beloved Satria Neo R3. I rarely drive it nowadays and the time has come for me to get a bigger car. Here are the details of my car;

2013 (December) Proton Satria Neo R3 (M)

• Fawster S2 adjustable coilovers (hi-lo, soft-hard) complete with pillowball mounts (March 2016 - Warranty until March 2017)
  • R3 S1K 15" rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE003 tyres (July 2016)
  • Brand new Ferodo brake pads (front) OEM brake pads (rear)
  • Full stainless steel R3 exhaust system installed by Proton R3 (4-2-1 extractor with catback)
  • K&N drop-in air filter
  • R3 remapped ECU
  • R3 aluminum pedals
  • R3 aluminum gear knob
  • R3 aluminum door lock
  • Carbon fiber door garnish
  • Carbon fiber steering controls garnish
Items that came standard with the car;
  • R3 leather seats with driver height adjuster
  • R3 floor mats
  • Blaupunkt double-din head unit complete with Bluetooth phone connectivity and Garmin maps (updated 2016 maps)
  • Steering wheel with audio controls

The car has been built to almost exact specifications as the 2011 R3RS Limited Edition R3 Satria Neo with the exception of the R3 springs (upgraded to Fawster S2 adjustable coilovers), R3 cams (I've kept the internals stock) and short ratio gearbox. Current mileage is 84+++km and the car is in very good condition. Ride and handling has been setup by Fawster Motorsports for Road-Touge.

Asking price is RM44,900, not an urgent sale. Serious buyers please contact me at +6019-602-8110. Low-ballers and joyriders won't be entertained. I'll throw in a free SmarTag and Petronas tool box for you.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hii all....

Currently i'm using Michiba 4350K/55w (Super White) bulbs in my headlamp. However, izzit will damage the plastic cover and reflector of the headlamp (plastic type) for long term use??Hope someone can give advice. :angel_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience