2011 Conemasters X Mean Machines Gymkhana Challenge (Official Video)

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8yz9u8aQFqk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

An awesome music video of the 2011 Conemasters x Mean Machines Gymkhana Challenge took place on the 15th and 16th of October 2011 at Juru Auto City in Penang, Malaysia. More than 30 cars & drivers from Malaysia and Thailand took part in the 2-day event that was watched live by more than 90,000 spectators.

Traffic came to a standstill at Auto City as passer-bys tried to catch a glimpse of the cars in action. Competing cars included Toyota Corolla KE70s, Mazda RX-7s, Toyota Levins, Nissan Silvias, Toyota Starlets, Proton Satrias, Toyota MR-S, Subaru Imprezas, Honda Civics and for the first time ever in a Malaysian gymkhana competition - a Nissan Skyline GTR R33 and a Nissan GTR R35.

2011 Conemasters X Mean Machines Gymkhana Challenge (Official Video) - YouTube

Drivers raced in 5 different categories - Front-Wheel Drive, Rear-Wheel Drive, All-Wheel Drive, Classic JDM and Classic Car.

Trophies & prizes were presented to winners by top US car show model Amy Fay who flew in for the event.

Thanks to everyone who came to support the event and we look forward to seeing you at the next Conemasters Gymkhana Challenge!

Event Organizers:

What's Good? & Intrenasionale

Event Partners:

Epic Sound & Light
Image Foundation
DC Shoes
Ixora Hotel
Tom's Stickers

Music:

"Opening Credits" - Hybrid
"Make Some Noise" Beastie Boys
"Paradise City" - Guns "n" Roses
"Memories" - David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi

PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT own the music or the copyright. We just love the tunes and want to share them with you. If you dig the tracks please support the artist and the music industry by going out and buying an original copy of the song!

Produced & Directed by BadBoyBen (www.badboyben.com)

Attachments

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
A very nice video..but where is the safety of the spectators...????!!!!!
The course was designed so that when cars drove by spectators they would basically only be driving in a straight line and the slalom cones were placed strategically to cut travelling speeds. Entries into all 180-turns and 360-turns were away from spectators so if anyone lost it, it would be on the other side of the track and not where the spectators were.

:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros,

i have the amway silicone glaze in hand and also a electric rotary buffer..

how many i make full use of these??

i'm still a newb in these although i went through the forum on polishing, waxing etc. and i got confused. some said, do not do it in circular motion..but the instruction on the silicone glaze bottle says do it in a circular motion..

so why use a rotary buffer??...
and what category does amway's silicone glaze falls in?? polish?? wax??? ...
and i've seen those they do in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience