2007 Malaysian GP, Sepang

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
We all rave about Jap chicks all the time, little did we know that the ones we see in media are the cream of the crop. When you're actually in Japan, you will realise Jap chics are pretty average lot. They happen to have the right publicity.

In Malaysia, we have some real hot chics too, just that these girls are probably being kept in a secret vault. They are most likely's people's wife or have a decent job that shies them away from the media.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Just in case you guys are wondering how does Rafaela Bassi looks like without glasses, this is it. Personally, i thought she looks hot with glasses, minus the glasses, ok only la.
Yupe, I have the same opinion too...
Her glasses manage to fool me quite a bit... :shades_smile:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
We all rave about Jap chicks all the time, little did we know that the ones we see in media are the cream of the crop. When you're actually in Japan, you will realise Jap chics are pretty average lot. They happen to have the right publicity.

In Malaysia, we have some real hot chics too, just that these girls are probably being kept in a secret vault. They are most likely's people's wife or have a decent job that shies them away from the media.
Had you bumped into those types of Malaysian hot chicks that you mentioned?
Got pics?:_:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
The next time, you guys shall consider to use a SUV or MPV to the race.
My cousin was late for the race for 10 minutes.
If not for the dirt track he used, he would probably be late for more that 1 hour.
Many motorists used the dirt track beside the highway too except for those driving real low cars and sport cars.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
next time we should go there in the morning to avoid jam....and the most important is make sure to buy the parking stickers 1st..if not, you have to walk a far distance to get there

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
If you go there real early, you're bound to skip the jam for sure. Few years back, i went as early as 9am to the track to catch the practice session. Got a nice parking but at the end of the day, you suffer because you have to wait like 3-4 hours before the race begins.

And yes, its a good idea to take 4WD to watch the race. I remember the second time i was there, it was real muddy as the night before it was raining. Also, when you park at PA2 zone, its a slope and very uneven surfaces. I parked there too last week and fortunately my family has a CRV and we got thru the parking without any problems but it certainly helped when you drive a 4WD to go thru the rough terrains in the parking area. I pity those who drive Porsche where their bodykit were literally scraping against the rough terrain. And there was lots of S15 and MR2 that was parked there too. Its a bad idea to park in PA2 if you intend to drive your sports car to the race.

Daniel Lee, i'm keeping one at home too. Hehehe. Of coz no pics la, coz its meant to be kept.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Daniel Lee, i'm keeping one at home too. Hehehe. Of coz no pics la, coz its meant to be kept.
Hmmm... I understood. Kept for personal pleasure and viewing... Hahaha...:X-:

I used reached the circuit early to catch the support races, practise sessions and also F1 drivers parade.
But arriving early at the circuit will drained you out quickly and you won't be that energetic during the race because you need to endure the hot sun longer and you need to walk a lot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry for posting this easy question.... im newbie which drivin a civic EJ with auto conveted to manual 1.6 efi stock engine...

Jus want to know how is actually port n polish's concept and how it improve the car performance???? how muc it usually charge?? anything to consider???

i have an SAFC 2 installed... but haven bring for dyno tuning... But i saw some ppl manage to tune it by manually in hand.... Anyone can teach me how to tune it??? Or anywher can tune it??? anyone dyno tuned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience