2003 Mitsubishi Lancer GLi 1.8L Coupe

Feb 14, 2009
Hello all,

I am looking for more information regarding the above car in the Malaysian market and thought this would be the ideal place to ask.

I am currently driving the above model and am contemplating bringing it back with me to Malaysia. In my short sporadic stays in KL, I have yet to come across one of these on the roads so am not sure how popular or readily available they are.

Would anybody know roughly how much this car would be worth in Malaysia? I have not had any mods to the car except a Ralliart bodykit fitted on.

Hope to hear some feedback on what the forumers think of this car. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
I've seen 1 CE coupe back in malaysia in 2000 or 2001. Unique car i suppose. I'd say it will be worth around the price of a CE sedan(or lancer mx CK2A?) + a few k due to its body shape.

I drive a white lancer coupe CC myself and the thought of bringing the car back if i cannot stay in syd did cross my mind. However if i were to bring it back, it will not be a standard 2wd lancer coupe thats for sure. It will be engineered and modplated to have the entire AWD drivetrain off a GSR or a evo. :biggrin:

puspakom should pass that right?! i mean it is indeed complied and registered overseas with the AWD so i dont see a reason it should fail puspakom.

acidic

Jan 24, 2006
my best bet price you can sell will be somewhere same range with the MX sedan if you intend to sell it.

but if you intend to bring it back to malaysia for own use, you will find difficulty on getting parts or bolt on parts for it as its a CE based not CC, CC pretty much same as proton. one the good side, you have a unique looking car coz of its shape.

i was planning to send mine back to sabah after graduate, but decide not too coz i knw i cant get performance parts back home so have to order from OZ. so ended up still driving it till now with heavy mods.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Whether they add this or that... engine is still CRAP! No low-end torque response! Hell... even a 2-year old MyVi (A) can overtake it EASILY! No need to say MyVi... a 20-year old Saga Orion 8V can do also.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience