Visit site
Shane's MY00 2.5L twin turbo WRX
by Robin Berardo
410 KW ( 550HP ), 600Nm @ 22 psi @ Flywheel
300KW (405HP) @ Wheels
First time out at the drags, 11.6, 122 MPH
Currently Running 10.7 @ 131 mph

Standard Street look with an Extreme Engine Gearbox Combination

This is the standard engine bay only 80 Kilometres old. Keeping the engine bay tidy was the aim with day to day driveablity in mind

Dummy Fit of the EJ25 Block into the engine bay to workout where and how to fit the twin GT 28 Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos.

Custom made twin turbo extractor system and turbos are in place. Pipes have been custom made locally by Custom Exhausts in Brisbane Queensland, using aircraft grade steel and precision welding for extreme temperatures.

Assembled EJ25 short motor. It has been closed decked. Fitted with forged pistons, billet steel conrods, a nitrided crank and a fully balanced bottom end

This is the assembled long motor. It has Race Master port and polished cylinder heads by JHH Engineering

The timing belt system is fitted with adjustable Cam gears

Both turbos and manifolds fitted and coated by HPC

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site

We have fitted the engine for the first run on the dyno, we weren't sure how things would go with the horsepower output of the engine

Running and tuning on the engine dyno, notice the small orange glow on the header pipes.

Final run on the Dyno produced 550 horsepower at 600Nm running 22 psi. We were very impressed with its numbers on the first run, out of the shop. Notice the red glow on the pipes.

Ready for final fit into the WRX. The tension mounts deciding who gets to drive the car with all that horsepower down to the chassis dyno!

Highly polished Aluminium Intercooler Piping designed by Robin at PMS and built by Custom Exhausts Brisbane

Almost finished, The pipework when placed in the cars engine bay is amazing, a show quality finish with the performace to match.

Finished product. Ready for the Chassis Dyno and Development work.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, am driving a honda city. Would like to change my spring to Eibach Pro Kit.

One question, does diff car uses diff eibach spring or its universal? I do see a few post on Eibach used on EK/EJ so i wonder if it fits other car too? Just plug and play. help sifus!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience