1996 JDM civic grill wanted!!

prImo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Tmn Melawati
Visit site
in need of one....any model as long as it came with the JDM civics will do....PM or reply me ur price....thanks..:)

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
i have a grill, taken out from my EK3, but i dunno whether it's original JDM or last owner oledi changed with a local one....so how to check the difference?...

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
If you are talking about the chrome molding grille, local EJ and JDM EK use the same damn thing so they are pretty much identical. Some JDM EK3 comes with the plastic molding that match car body color like EK4, this particular one can easily be modded to look exactly like the 96 Type R grille simply by removing the horizontal flaps and replace with wire mesh.

joni_loco

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
prImo is exactly looking for something like Hikaru posted. Note that JDM grille have only ONE horizontal lines on the base grille and the grille moulding is factory colour-coded. While local EJ's have two horizontal lines on the base grille and grille moulding is chrome (it's gay!).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What do you think? share you thoughts. The AES will start it's trial run in May in states of Perak & Selangor and full implementation by Sept.

I'm just wondering will those hot spots area with AES be made public to drivers? If it's not then it don't serve it's purpose to the fullest.

Automated Enforcement System (A.E.S) in Malaysia | Driving In Malaysia | Driving School Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience