1983 Nissan Fairlady 280ZX (A) RB20-DET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

1983 Nissan Fairlady 280ZX (A) RB20-DET

Dec 26, 2013
Penang
Up for grab is probably one of the most well kept classic Z in the market these days!

Transplanted RB20DET mated with 4 speed overdrive tranny that equips with "Hold/Power" function. Engine is quite, smooth, and has no issue of oil leaking, overheating or whatsoever. Weatherstrips are nice and tight. Interior in excellent condition for its age.

I have recently serviced the power steering pump & piping, radiator, e-Brake pumps, put in new power window motor, new battery, new spark plugs and new engine oil. I did all the services so that the next owner has a hassle free car to drive and enjoy.

There are lots of part to go with the car too:

- New pair of factory tail lights (this is expensive)
- L&R complete door lock set with alarm relay
- Back up power window motor (still works)
- 2 pcs of ignition modules (1 fr RB20 and 1 fr VG30) Ignition module is the soft spot for RB. Therefore i standby 2 pieces
- lots of window rubber bushings and rollers
- Right hand side arm rest
- L & R air-cond side vents with ducts
- Steering column top & bottom cover
- Factory quartz Clock. Functional (this is expensive)
- E-brake boot
- Glove box door
- 3 pcs of central gauges bezels
- L&R door handle escutcheon
- horn pad
- power window plugs + switch + bezel
- top dashboard air vents
- right door weatherstrip (this is expensive and difficult to find!)
- Ultra racing front and rear strut bars

All the parts are shipped from USA and Japan, which cost me more than RM7k. Now grab everything with the hassle free car and enjoy!

Reluctantly selling this car as i have previously acquired another CLASSIC ~ not able to take care of both.....

Please SMS me (Mr NG) at 017 5046743 for further inquiries. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience