16" wif tyre for sale - urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

16" wif tyre for sale - urgent

stevennck

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Mine is Proton Waja 2005 version 15" 6 spoke sport rims, pcd 114.3, silver colour, no dent no scratch, just 2 months old. How much i need to top up if trade with your rims? I'm very serious buyer and really interested with your rims cause I'm looking for 16" for such a time... Where is your location? If interest to trade with me, just send a sms to me at 012-3225716. thanks... :tee:

stevennck

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
stevennck said:
Mine is Proton Waja 2005 version 15" 6 spoke sport rims, pcd 114.3, silver colour, no dent no scratch, just 2 months old. How much i need to top up if trade with your rims? I'm very serious buyer and really interested with your rims cause I'm looking for 16" for such a time... Where is your location? If interest to trade with me, just send a sms to me at 012-3225716. thanks... :tee:
JUST WONDER DO YOU STILL SELLING YOUR RIMS? WHY YOU WANT TO SELL THE RIMS? ANY BENGKOK OR SCRATCH? CALL OR SMS ME IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO TRADE. THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was told that Tri-y extractor is more suitable for street use compared to 4-1... as is the hybrid design between std 4-2-1 n 4-1; manage to cover start from low end torque to high end power.
Any user here? Mind to share the experience ? I'm new in Tri-Y extractor....Thx:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience