Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

1.6m satria for sale!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

1.6m satria for sale!

drexxza

Known Member
sold already.. thanks for viewing
year 1995, selling for 25k neg,
reason for selling wanna to buy 4 doors car!!
location kuantan,pahang.
012-9378936 drex

what about the picts from the interior and engine bay? how much the price can nego? :rolleyes:

engine bay same like others 1.6m nothing diffrent! about the interior i will upload the pic soon! ok! ;)

about the price, only serious buyer can neg!! call me lol!

mijie!! i want to sell this car cause my wife are pregnant now! by the end of ths sept im going to have anew family members! i think its not sutable for me to have 2 door cars! doesn't? :)

my car still available! i'm staying at padang lalang kuantan! fell free to call me!!

congrat to u coz adding new member in ur family.......

helllooo i am interested but your so far la....how ar...give some idea la....

Originally posted by drexxza@Jan 18 2005, 22:57
mijie!! i want to sell this car cause my wife are pregnant now! by the end of ths sept im going to have anew family members! i think its not sutable for me to have 2 door cars! doesn't? :)
y?? ur wife is pregnant for twins kaa?? kembar 4 kaa?? then, go get some mpv lorr...

yo! mijie! i hope its will be twins too! but not to many lah!! 2 its enough what!! mpv can't affort lah!! maybe someday will!!
librarian check ur pm!! sorry pic i will update soon!!

wanna 2 sell ur car hah? NOK BELI.........

mr lobeh thanks for calling!! nice to neg, as i said before better u come to my place and test drive for yourself. ok! :)

ok librarian! as per we discus! once i arrived there i will give u a call! if my car still available! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Is there any specific harm to the car if engine braking is occasionally applied? Like will the transmission, clutch or anything else be prone to damage?

I drive a manual transmission car and I tend to use engine braking a lot to slow down my car instead of using the brakes. Some people come and tell me that what I am doing will eventually harm my transmission.

So, what are the thoughts and opinions from you all regarding engine braking?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom