Fairlady Club Go-Cart Championship

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Huhuhuh cannot join the fun....been watching motogp....:biggrin:

btw, dont forget to post pics...

i went to see the moto gp! syok wei for the first 3minutes. stand there, see the bikes pass within one-two seconds.. then wait 2mins+ to see them pass by again.... then it gets boring.
LOL i recorded sound clips!

yeah just now i pass by d area...my flight reach airport around 1.10pm...saw 1 fairlady purple color...cannot see d registration number block by other car.. :biggrin:

the SIC was super crowded man! all the cars had to park super far away! good thing my friend had VIP parking heheee.. just step out of the car. walk a bit and WEEEE! the stands are there :)

i went to see the moto gp! syok wei for the first 3minutes. stand there, see the bikes pass within one-two seconds.. then wait 2mins+ to see them pass by again.... then it gets boring.

Because you didnt have the passion for bike & biking...if you own the bike then going for alot of trackday surely you wanna see more & more just like you watch F1....admiring the rider skill for sure...:biggrin:

That's a whole different ballgame... but enjoyable nonetheless

I'm sure it's very sunny and boring. xD

dots. i learn how to drive a manual car first then ill look into biking :)

you driving auto ?

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I'm sure it's very sunny and boring. xD

Sunny & dry at 1st 2 season(125 & 250)
but rainy at motoGP class.....luckily it didnt worst like this year F1....if not kepompom cancel....:rolleyes:

BTW,mazranz how is the championship?
you join oso?

... of course auto la ... i only know how to step on the accelerator lol! put a clutch in and im scr*wed :P

y u guys set in last sunday,coz i juz come back from china,so cant join.so sadddddddd

I hope you guys enjoyed the go-karting.

I'll organise another one with proper race and time trial.

We'll have a go on the 100cc the next time. Sorry I had to leave early, emergency la.

Take care and drive safe. Cheers.

Top Bottom