Best rims for R34 GTR?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Stock rims!

Really, I love the stock rims but car came with what it had so what to do.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
I dunno about you guys, after much searching around for wheels, I still think that Nismo LMGT4 and TE37 are still the best around for GTR34! the design for the rest either too fancy or to "gay" like looking....:burnout:

S

semperfi

fark, those are some nice rims. damn. now i feel like getting a new set.
what do u guys think bout the advan sz rims?
What farique said was quite true but apparently the japs are turning to Advan racing RS for their BNR34.

Iloveskyline,
I personally like the huangping 18" wheels for Dongfeng vehicles but I couldn't afford that so I settled for a 14" JRD wheels with an offset of +100. I broke my factory GTR wheels when I was going for 4x4 safari at Zoo Negara. I found out much later, GTRs are AWD and not full time 4 wheel. I mistook my ride for a 4x4. Sigh. Now, I'm pretty much broke and had get a used JRD wheels instead. :banghead:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
Iloveskyline,
I personally like the huangping 18" wheels for Dongfeng vehicles but I couldn't afford that so I settled for a 14" JRD wheels with an offset of +100. I broke my factory GTR wheels when I was going for 4x4 safari at Zoo Negara. I found out much later, GTRs are AWD and not full time 4 wheel. I mistook my ride for a 4x4. Sigh. Now, I'm pretty much broke and had get a used JRD wheels instead.

huh? what the hell?

S

semperfi

I was talking crap! Hahahaha... Disregard what I said. Have to admit it was of "No substance" post. Carry on boys... where were we?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
White car with bronze Work Emotion XD9 not nice mer? :rolleyes:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My choice of rims for GTR:

Advan RG & RG2 (gold)
Advan RZ (Gunmetal)
BuddyClub P1 Racing
Buddyclub P1 Racing 2
VR TE37 (Bronze)
VR CE28N (Bronze)
RE30 (titanium gunmetal)
Enkei RP03
Enkei RPF1
Enkei RS+M
Nismo LMGT4 (Bronze)
Work VS-XX (gold)
Work Meister S1 (Black)(2piece)
Racing Hart CP-F Tune
WedsSport SA70 (Bronze)
WedsSport TC-005 (Gunmetal)
WedsSport SA90 (Graphite)
5Zigen FN01R-C (Matt Black) (Titanium)
5Zigen GN+ (Matt Bronze)

These are few rims I can think of this time.

Last edited:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
wah lau.
well, i only like the rz n re30 only. hehe
weight n performace first in mind when it comes to rims. magnesium rims are too expensive >_<

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
What farique said was quite true but apparently the japs are turning to Advan racing RS for their BNR34.

Iloveskyline,
I personally like the huangping 18" wheels for Dongfeng vehicles but I couldn't afford that so I settled for a 14" JRD wheels with an offset of +100. I broke my factory GTR wheels when I was going for 4x4 safari at Zoo Negara. I found out much later, GTRs are AWD and not full time 4 wheel. I mistook my ride for a 4x4. Sigh. Now, I'm pretty much broke and had get a used JRD wheels instead. :banghead:

icic, wa, i not rili understand...sorry, coz my english not good...:confused:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
english not good also still doesn't account u for saying so much rubbish.
:mad:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
man, i think it was my mistake. sorry ILS. got too emotional. acting like a small kid. LoL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Sifu out there,

I need some enlightment and help on gear ratio mod. I asked around some workshop and they advise me about doing gear ratio mod. Ok, here's the thing. I'm driving Proton with Evo3 4G63 conversion (Stock standard). Original Evo3 RS spec 4WD gearbox locked to 2WD, full lock 2 way LSD (That's what my mech told me anyway). The thing is i think the gear ratio is too short for optimum drag performance. So they advice me to change the gear ratio. How do they actually do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience