Police Cars Around the World

The japanese police GTR is true. Saw it a few times when i was there...plus all japan police car got special tuned by manufacturer even it is mini car like kancil heheh......

hey.. the wira police cars are damn fast. it almost caught up to my friend's satria gsr =S

if u win..they will saman u by sending a letter on next month cos make them 'no face'...

if u lose...they will saman u either cos u speeding or 'sini selesai' la....

so how to race with them?

Actually was the Evo X really needed by our PDRM? Really waste of money only. Later will see a few bang up at the side of the highway. Then we faster faster go grab the goodies. I want the seats and the rims. :biggrin::biggrin:

Wah , goodies on streets..Grap it asap..Since you are taking seat and rim..Then I shall take the logo , carpet , gear knob and steering wheel..:rofl:

After this our "surat cinta" a.k.a. tickets summon will increase due to cover all this $$$$ wasted.

wtf...
never see that before...
i wonder what happen to dat singaporean damm shit fast car face when they saw that volvo.....
:driver::driver::driver:

What car do you guys think is the best for PDRM ?

The S80 is good, loaded with safety equipments, 5 star Euro NCAP and it runs fast too!
The downside is its price tag, so perhaps a S40 2.4i would make more money sense.

Besides that, Nissan Navara is great too, 170hp and 400nm of torque! :driver:

since proton n lotus are da same tree...
i think we should use lotus product....
huhuuhuh...
tak pun lets R3 produce supercar for pdrm...
be malaysian used malaysian...
huhuuuhuh.....

some pitc from friends at jb section....
huhuhuh.....

this monster should enuff.....
love that putra n evo one...

Attachments

• DSC00808-1.jpg
    DSC00808-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 492
  • dsc02455cz6zm4.jpg
    dsc02455cz6zm4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 242
  • ec4e4fb19a8741ba9e6fac2da5202ffa.jpg
    ec4e4fb19a8741ba9e6fac2da5202ffa.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 237
  • MsiaGTI.jpg
    MsiaGTI.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 253
  • image007wn3.jpg
    image007wn3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 250
  • PDRM-Volvo-S80.jpg
    PDRM-Volvo-S80.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 218
  • rearnl4.jpg
    rearnl4.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
agree with casper23
lets malaysian use malaysia product
support the "BELILAH BARANGAN BUATAN MALAYSIA" campaign.
as government also have to use Malaysia product.

nice finding bro.
i have seen perdana, satria GTi, putra, wira and kancil before never came across others.

Actually was the Evo X really needed by our PDRM? Really waste of money only. Later will see a few bang up at the side of the highway. Then we faster faster go grab the goodies. I want the seats and the rims. :biggrin::biggrin:

PDRM's Evo X is not 'bought'..
they didn't buy it, its just 'rampas' car..

like our Kastam use 5 series XC90 and all those luxurious stuffs..

Casper , nice pictures..thanks..I think luck is needed to see this "Polis Car" otr ( our own eyes )..If you seen one , better go and buy toto/magnum/da ma chai..It shows how "Rare" it is..:rofl:

sure one...
mostly when u saw that very very very rare one like accord civic putra n f****n volvo.....
nice huh...
sure tembak da nombor at damacai...

Top Bottom