How Often Do You Service Your 350Z?

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
just bought a z 2 weeks back, fuel consumption at RM70 = 180km at normal town driving, used fully synthetic enoes 5w-50 at RM180 4 litres but need to add another litre, insurance only RM4432 at sum assured of 158k.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
to all future owners of 350Z: the other day i pumped full tank petrol cost me rm174.. and it can go for 500+km IF u drive constant speed.. i drove down to sg from kl and when i arrived at machap, i still have a lil less than half tank :)

as for the insurance, it really depends on how much u want to insured for.. for me, i insured it for rm240k which means about rm6,544 every year.. there goes about rm10k every year for insurance and roadtax.. u must be asking me why i insured it for rm240k.. it's becoz the Z is worth that much.. it's a 05' model..

btw, i just serviced my Z recently.. 2 days ago.. it was rm550 including labour charges.. rm495 for motul engine oil and oil filter is rm30.. as for brake pads, in april i change new ones.. rm820 for front and back endless pads.. so far i've not change the timing belt and i've been driving the z for almost 9 months.. it's my everyday car..

oh, i service the Z every 5,000 km :) hope all this info will answer some of your questions

ps: i bought the Z at beaucar.. and i know some skyline owners also bought their car with this car dealer.. if u want, i can recommend u to it :)

Last edited:

2point9

Dec 1, 2007
good info there nicole on the consumption. beaucar ? hmm .. where is that ?

thezed

Aug 18, 2008
informative detail nicole,hv u or do u know of what's the cost for auto transmission oil change,what type n how many litres required. My mileage is approaching 30k when I got my ride,think hv to change the gbox oil.
I believe the z comes with timing chain,may not require to chaange..

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
yes.. my mechanic told me that the z isn't using the belt.. it's a chain..

anyways, i'm not too sure how much the cost of the transmission oil.. sorry :P

informative detail nicole,hv u or do u know of what's the cost for auto transmission oil change,what type n how many litres required. My mileage is approaching 30k when I got my ride,think hv to change the gbox oil.
I believe the z comes with timing chain,may not require to chaange..

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
hi nicole,

May I konw where do you send your z for service?
I will be getting mine next week tuesday..having sleepless night for the pass few days.
Test drove the z last week, the driving experience was intoxicating. Can't wait.

Last edited:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
wah boss already online asking for tips for the new 350z eh :D

jonn

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
:o so u getting a the Z?? good for u..

i send my car to blitz garage in sunway.. if u want, i could meet u there :) er.. if u don't know where :P

hi nicole,

May I konw where do you send your z for service?
I will be getting mine next week tuesday..having sleepless night for the pass few days.
Test drove the z last week, the driving experience is intoxicated. Can't wait.

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
wah boss already online asking for tips for the new 350z eh :D

jonn
wei, wei, how do you know that was me. get back to work.:biggrin:

Last edited:

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
:o so u getting a the Z?? good for u..

i send my car to blitz garage in sunway.. if u want, i could meet u there :) er.. if u don't know where :P

Nice of you, but thanks, I think I can find my way there and maybe might get a chance to meet you at the shop:proud:

cheers,

Last edited:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
i'm also getting my Z in 2 week i hope..this thread really help me a lot..thanks for those who giving info in this thread...

just hope...some Z taiko or sifus can open FAQ thread about Z..it will b good..

btw, car dealer told me my car is T Version...i dont get what he mean...how many version did Z have?found in internet got S version n ST version...can anybody xplain bout this..really much appreciate...:adore:

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
i'm also getting my Z in 2 week i hope..this thread really help me a lot..thanks for those who giving info in this thread...

just hope...some Z taiko or sifus can open FAQ thread about Z..it will b good..

btw, car dealer told me my car is T Version...i dont get what he mean...how many version did Z have?found in internet got S version n ST version...can anybody xplain bout this..really much appreciate...:adore:
finally i found it..

just share it here...

A summary of how best to spot what spec JDM(Japanese Domestic Markets) you are dealing with:
- Standard/Base does not have Brembos, VDC(vehicle dynamics control), Bose, or Leather but does have TCS(traction control system) .
- T Version does not have Brembos or VDC, but does have Leather, TCS and Bose.
- S Version does not have Bose, leather or TCS, but does have VDC and Brembos.
- ST Version does not have TCS, but does have Brembos, VDC, Bose and Leather.
(Due to additional options or aftermarket parts a JDM may not match any of the above specs).

Last edited:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
to all future owners of 350Z: the other day i pumped full tank petrol cost me rm174.. and it can go for 500+km IF u drive constant speed.. i drove down to sg from kl and when i arrived at machap, i still have a lil less than half tank :)
hi sis..

after done several testing with my z33...yes i indeed agree with u..

for full tank i never go full up to 80liter even it was stated in nissan website dat z33 full tank is 80litre...i only go for 65~70liter....can go up to 500km for town driving....and for highway...can go up to 700km...for standard z33 which mean factory fitted sud b better fuel consumption..bcoz mine already modify the air filter+xhaust n unichip...not really sure how this 3 really effect fuel consumption or not..

dats all from me...:smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a mazda 929 yr 86....its an auto version...but juz recently found out that its under power....so wan do some engine transplant project....but duno which egine shud i put in.....

Rb20det
rb25 det
sr20det
1jz gte

izit alot of modification involve? eg like nid to change, absorber, brakes, rims, and bla bla bla...
n how much the cost will incur? :driver:

any 1 here does it b4?
nid to noe wether nid modify alot of stuff or not.... :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience