advan neova (ad07) rain condition.

wait till u pass 2" high water...:biggrin:

this ain't wet, but flood. hahaha....
2", only those 4x4 or truck can pass in safe...no any tires can,.....even Eagle F1 oso die....ahahhahaaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wanna pek corner in 2"inch 'wet' road..?? can take some short film..?? upload to YouTube, i wanna see...:itsme::itsme::itsme:

wanna pek corner in 2"inch 'wet' road..??

it possible to attack the corner in heavy rain but not 2" inch water...

what i do is change my driving road driving style to rally driving style so the car can driff in the corner but need to becareful ....

have any 1 try tailgate in the rain before?? try few time that also very short distance as some driver dont want to move over....u know la driving 60/kmh in the fast lane....

what i can say is dont push ur luck....drive safely ....

have any 1 try tailgate in the rain before?? try few time that also very short distance as some driver dont want to move over....u know la driving 60/kmh in the fast lane....

what i can say is dont push ur luck....drive safely ....

hahahaha...i try b4...hahahaha....that time is riding a EX5...tailgated the Bas Kilang...coz too heavy rain & too cold...need some warm gas from exhaust of the bus...ahahahaha....after that, the bus emergency brake....i ram into the back of that bus... after u saw the damn big dented on the bus, & u still okay, hahahaha...i know i'm stonger than that bus...ahahahaha....
guess wat, i still alive until now...damn...ahahahaha...

I tried once, attacking the LDP fly over at Western Digital, near Motorola. I attacked that corner at about 120kmh with yokohama a520 192/50/R15, approximately 40% thread left. Car didn't slide at all. hahaha I can only thank God for sending Angels to accompany me. :)

mine tested in wet conditions goin up genting yest night (carrying my mother and some other aunty :biggrin:) ad07 size 205/50/15... no probs while cornering, in fact still stick to da road, as u all shud know wet and dampen roads uphill is oily on some spots..but big patches of water that one sure apa tyre also hailat laa heehhehe :p no probs for mine and i am still writing in da forum :biggrin:

u all can try Falken tyre as it's damm good on dry/wet condition......i've use Falken Ziex version made in japan b4....really2 grip while raining as i run 140-160km/h on highway....with my kancil...
but now,all made in indonesia liao.....performance & quality slightly drop......sigh....
as i'm using ZE522 now.....on my V6....

all bro here,any comments on TOYO PROXES T1-R.....coz wana hv a try......

comment???expensive......:biggrin:

other than the price,bro......
i know is pricy.....that's y i need some feedback from all here...pls
i mean how it perform on dry or wet condition....:adore:
is it noisy while on the road coz i noticed it's a V-shape thread on it.......

proxes t1r and t1s is not noisy, i 've used it b4 i change to ad07, ad07 is noisier then proxes...and its blardy good on the wet.. :biggrin:

i had been using T1S, quite happy with it. thinking to change to T1R, is it still cheaper compare to ad07?

Bro, i was using AD07 it really not as bad as what u all said ler.... But if u r talking bout dry it really gd lor. I did try my friend Eagle F1 (Thailand made). Wet better but dry not as gd as Ad07. How much a Toyo T1R 195/55/15 cost?

Bro, i was using AD07 it really not as bad as what u all said ler.... But if u r talking bout dry it really gd lor. I did try my friend Eagle F1 (Thailand made). Wet better but dry not as gd as Ad07. How much a Toyo T1R 195/55/15 cost?

you can't compare eagle F1 with neova 07 lar, just look at the price difference :P

I mean the perfomance la. Eagle F1 really got better wet grip. Although the price is cheaper lo. But i think German made Eagle F1 cost almost the same with AD07.

if ad07 in new the wet is ok not too bad , but is less than 50% than it lost grip on wet .

F1 is very good on wet , try it on my RWD with 2way LSD speed around 160~180km on heavy rain .

T1R so so only ,

CSC2 & pilot sport 2 is good at dry & wet condition

Top Bottom