My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
One is full mod and another rr one is only with bolts on, of course full mod faster and more fuel consumption :burnout:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
He is in East Malaysia, not West Malaysia. I think if you want to steal something over there, you will probably get caught quite fast.
nope,east malaysia is far more bigger than west so harder to find the thief,plus we are very close to indonesia:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
nope,east malaysia is far more bigger than west so harder to find the thief,plus we are very close to indonesia:smokin:
I actually thought the community in east malaysia is more connected and close knitted so, you guys probably got more ways to get information if you know the right people.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
I actually thought the community in east malaysia is more connected and close knitted so, you guys probably got more ways to get information if you know the right people.
No offence but here car community are quite less, those who active mostly are the wira, myvi, viva, alza, vios owner club, seldom saw evo club here unless are few evi frens together gathering for tea session

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No offence but here car community are quite less, those who active mostly are the wira, myvi, viva, alza, vios owner club, seldom saw evo club here unless are few evi frens together gathering for tea session
Din't know that. I thought JDM scene in east malaysia is quite big. But I think that is more in Sabah area instead.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If they are, won't have so much problem in Sipadan area.......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
PeterJ taiko, my house gated community and I need an extra car. I help you jaga and run the car. Deal? :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Then he got to ship by sea to you......hhahahhahahah:rofl:
Around RM1.5k or so can ship already. My friend last time ship his Saga LMST to Kuching for him to use when studying there. After using it for a while, he decides to ship it back to West Malaysia because he went overseas for exchange studies.

You were relating about Sabah security mah.....hhahahhaha:rofl:
Maybe not so safe in Sabah then. Sarawak I don't know. :rofl: But apparently the same friend of mine mentioned above told me that in Sarawak, there are a few big shots over there that is very influential and controls a lot of things. Can even deny anyone that they don't like from entering that state.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Did you know who is the owner ? Mid age malay issit ? I just want to know what the spec he has done. His car now just telan duit almost 18k...just some internal engine mods to his M50 B25...now..Titaned.....

Question
1. Can install camber kit for BMW ? Factory built doesn't have this ability
2. How much that guy pay for titaned BMW ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience