IPOH TT

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Nope, look closely they have very fine pattern. The one like PS3 is the T-1 Sports
Now that I compared between them, I see the differences already. However if T-1 Sports and PS3, then they are very similar.

haha very likely going lah, was gona ask you, mana tempat makan ke menarik or what to do in ipoh
Family trip of you come by your own? Nowadays, Ipoh is not like few years ago. Got traffic jam already on city area especially Ipoh old town area where the famous street art is located and those other famous eating places. Normal weekend also slightly jam, if public holiday, will be worse but still better than KL. :biggrin:

What you want to eat? If want to drink original old town white coffee, go to Nam Heong at old town. Not the fancy looking franchise but the original shop. If you want to eat the famous taugeh ayam (nga choi kai), then go to Onn Kee which is beside Lou Wong.

As for what to do in Ipoh, there is basically nothing special to do. Most people come to Ipoh to look at street arts, go to caves, eat, relax. Recently, a famous tourist spot would be Qing Xin Ling Leisure & Cultural Village. It is like a park with various traditional items to see. I'll attach a pic of that place here.

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Go Ipoh eat Salt bake chicken, drink Funny Mountain soya bean drink......hhahahhahaha

I went to the temple build into the cave and behind got a park....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No, from ur pictures. Look nice.
Time to clear some of my annual leave too. :smokin:
That is just one part of the place. Still got a few more location that can't be seen in the picture. There is this nice looking naturally formed alley between hills too. I'll attach a pic here.

Go Ipoh eat Salt bake chicken, drink Funny Mountain soya bean drink......hhahahhahaha

I went to the temple build into the cave and behind got a park....
There is this one famous salt bake chicken owner who lives few houses beside mine. He even appeared on recent TV shows featuring Ipoh. :biggrin:

Funny Mountain is like starting to get overrated now. Most Ipoh people won't bother too much about it because of its long queue line and low amount of portion served. Only tourists will flock to that place, hahahaha.

Attachments

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is just one part of the place. Still got a few more location that can't be seen in the picture. There is this nice looking naturally formed alley between hills too. I'll attach a pic here.

There is this one famous salt bake chicken owner who lives few houses beside mine. He even appeared on recent TV shows featuring Ipoh. :biggrin:

Funny Mountain is like starting to get overrated now. Most Ipoh people won't bother too much about it because of its long queue line and low amount of portion served. Only tourists will flock to that place, hahahaha.
The alley looks nice.

Where to get Tg. Tualang prawns in Ipoh?:hmmmm:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The alley looks nice.

Where to get Tg. Tualang prawns in Ipoh?:hmmmm:
This one I don't know. I don't eat seafood. :biggrin:

But most people who want to eat will go to Tg. Tualang there. Just 30-35 minutes drive from Ipoh only what. From there to Kampar, only 10-15 minutes.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But most people who want to eat will go to Tg. Tualang there. Just 30-35 minutes drive from Ipoh only what. From there to Kampar, only 10-15 minutes.
Was told can get in Ipoh, no need drive so far......hhahhahahha

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

You are getting interesting. Don eat durian. Now, don eat seafood.
Put some muscle bro. I see ur pic in FB.
I opposite of you. :banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You are getting interesting. Don eat durian. Now, don eat seafood.
Put some muscle bro. I see ur pic in FB.
I opposite of you. :banghead:
I'm known to be thin and a picky eater since very young until now. :rofl: Not that I don't eat a lot but it really depends on what food I eat.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear focalpoint,

i drive a 2 litre engine car, 4 cylinders
what is the recommended quantity of tufoil to use per engine change?

need you advise
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience