• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Attachments

• 2013-09-16_13-32-30_592.jpg
    2013-09-16_13-32-30_592.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 581
  • 2013-09-16_13-32-50_240.jpg
    2013-09-16_13-32-50_240.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 367
Happened to my Neo before...very frustrated with the design...

Don't drive it..need to tow...

Unless you want to break the driveshaft also...

539230_3321630932454_628029403_n.jpg

Last edited:
WA! First time see this!! The mounting is so weak? Will this mounting spoiled and causes the engine internal parts crack or gearbox internal crack?

if got nothing useful for this thread, don't bash...
only the whole engine fall, not the whole car...

neo got 3 engine mounting...seems like only 2 mounting left not able to hold the engine upright...
in my case, i've hit 'something' at the lower side of gearbox casing...thus the mounting crack..but still holding up..

until 1 night, when i make a 'slow' u-turn...

neo got 3 engine mounting...seems like only 2 mounting left not able to hold the engine upright...
in my case, i've hit 'something' at the lower side of gearbox casing...thus the mounting crack..but still holding up..

How much to settle? Is the mounting plastic/rubber/metal?

Bash? I asking a question. Can answer?

Oh sorry not car falls, what other engine falls/drops, when engine mounting fails?

Don't say people bash when you fail to answer people's question. That's like saying the teacher is stupid cause you don't know how to answer his question. Doesn't make you very bright.

Bash? I asking a question. Can answer?

Oh sorry not car falls, what other engine falls/drops, when engine mounting fails?

Don't say people bash when you fail to answer people's question. That's like saying the teacher is stupid cause you don't know how to answer his question. Doesn't make you very bright.

:wavey:

Proton boleh!? whats that for?

Wow, Proton boleh!

A simple search found out the Smart Fortwo and Dodge SRT also have similar problem...and Mazda 3/Ford...

Also you should revise the question to,"what other engine falls/drops, when only 1 engine mounting fails?".

How much to settle? Is the mounting plastic/rubber/metal?

rubber + metal....in my case Proton bear half of the cost...mounting + driveshaft + gearbox oil..

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom