satria neo r3

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
T_T. because of late payment they have to do appeal to maintain the 6k discount for me.. but the appeal... take forever for the upper management to sign... my car... stuck there can't register T_T
i was hoping to be able to get the car by tomorrow but i don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore.. faded... faded... T_T

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Apologies if my following question is deemed lame stud, but exactly how many units the R3 Satria Neo are made by Proton/R3. From Proton's website, it mentioned 25 units. But a friend of mine who's a Proton sales exec says its 50 units...what are the actual numbers for R3SN?

R3SN is in my wishlist as well....but sadly due to other commitment....gotta let this off from my hook....

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
any R3 owners here dyno-ed their car? pls share your findings :biggrin:
yes some have dyno-ed their cars.. stock condition for R3 is around 121whp

Apologies if my following question is deemed lame stud, but exactly how many units the R3 Satria Neo are made by Proton/R3. From Proton's website, it mentioned 25 units. But a friend of mine who's a Proton sales exec says its 50 units...what are the actual numbers for R3SN?

R3SN is in my wishlist as well....but sadly due to other commitment....gotta let this off from my hook....
150 units for R3SN (fire red).. the 25 units are R3 lotus racing edition (green)

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
150 units for R3SN (fire red).. the 25 units are R3 lotus racing edition (green)
any updated info on how many units left???
after power of 1, seems to be quite number of ppl joining the group already... not to mention ppl who still don't get their's yet.... :biggrin:
probably got few more who are not joining...

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
arhghghhg they appeal for the 6k discount so damn long because our payment late a bit can't be done by the 30th last month....... still pending.... PROTON!! GIMME MY CAR!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

finally...... my car will be registered 1st thing next week.....

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
awkward moment when the day that i am able to pick up my car in KL... may be the same day as the bersih 3.0 rally.... FML...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro hahn87, u booked from where..why so long

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
Kl bro. Sales agent assign by proton for me. All because I am not able to settle my down payment by 30th last month they have to re-appeal for the 6k PO1 discount. Now only approve. Already bought my bus ticket to go kl tomorrow to pick up my car. Then have rush back to penang straight away

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Kl bro. Sales agent assign by proton for me. All because I am not able to settle my down payment by 30th last month they have to re-appeal for the 6k PO1 discount. Now only approve. Already bought my bus ticket to go kl tomorrow to pick up my car. Then have rush back to penang straight away
u have a safe journey home, new car, dont push it to redline - do it after u change the lube in it...then u will get a longer life engine....anyway congrats for getting a new limited edition ride..cheerz

megpan

Oct 21, 2009
Kuching
im very interested with this car but im from kuching, do i have to go all d way to kl to book? :hmmmm2: or shud i juz get d 2nd hand 1, saw 1 in d marketplace

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
it can be done....with some extra shipping cost...

siiruy

Jan 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Gent's,

done my 1K service last Saturday, still idling speed is at 1k rpm. thinking about re-tune. any idea where the best SC to do this?
noticed yesterday that the speedometer is not that accurate especially @ 120km/hr (GPS clocked at 114 km/hr)
and anybody here have tried push for the redline? ( I've done 5000rpm ++ , not really confident to go more than that.)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Gent's,

done my 1K service last Saturday, still idling speed is at 1k rpm. thinking about re-tune. any idea where the best SC to do this?
noticed yesterday that the speedometer is not that accurate especially @ 120km/hr (GPS clocked at 114 km/hr)
and anybody here have tried push for the redline? ( I've done 5000rpm ++ , not really confident to go more than that.)
usually u go to COSE, the big showroom beside kesas heading towards kota kemuning.

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Gent's,

not sure which one is more accurate... the analog speedometer or the GPS... the most accurate should be Police's Speed Camera :biggrin:

u know lar GPS... it always have +- distance of your actual location... :confused:

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
Siiruy not in facebook group? join and share your exp there! new owner here also. very eager to know about other new owner's exp

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Gent's,

what is your build no? pls join the below R3 group.. a lot of discussions and activities there
Daftar Masuk | Facebook

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Stuffx,
I have requested (via name Lokman), still pending the response from the moderator, i think.
My built number is 117.
i did send messages to u twice at fb but no response.. that's why approval is pending.. i have approved ur request just now

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car (Hyundai Getz 1.6 Auto) using semi synthetic engine oil and clocking merely 36k km. Always stuck in jam, and car really feel heavy sometimes for stop and go traffic. Can tufoil help the engine to run smoother or easier to move from stand still?

How about Kelisa using mineral oil clocking 16k km? Authorised service center using mineral oil right? Me blur also :rolleyes:..........

Tufoil friendly to what ever engine oil? The most important part, where to get this stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience