My ceFIRO

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Kevertz said:
Bros weikee, My A32 3.0 also facing the same problem a/c compressor dont cut off also went i put into 32c. Some ac mechanic told me my A32 ac intake sensor missing?

My A33 a/c compressor also never cut. TCESC told me A33 was built that way. It cuts when u floor the accelerator. Can anyone confirm this?

Most Nissan ecu will cut the A/C compressor when you rev the engine and also when is overheat, this is to protect the a/c compressor when engine is revving high, and give more cooling capacity to the radiator / engine when overheat detected.

It will cut in climate control but not so frequent. Climate control a/c system use hot air "from radiator water" mix with cold air "from A/C cooling coil" to control / reach the temperate driver set. Is difference from the normal A/C in the car, where you feel a sudden cold then not cold then cold again.

I heard there are new type of climate control system, but did not really go into detail which car have it or how it work.

Ya the a/c compressor never cut even put it to 32C unless depress the a/c button on the control.

I never do any service on the a/c system for the past 7 years. Is it necessary to do any preventive maintenance on it?

It actually will cut, just you don't notice cause is a rotary pump.

I do a/c cleaning / service every 2 years. If A33 come with filter in the blower than the maintenance can be later.

BTW, i go KL -> Ipoh -> Penang -> Ipoh -> KL, total mileage around 800km+, only use around 80 Liter petrol. I can go better if i did not speed to 140 / 150km/h

weikee said:
It actually will cut, just you don't notice cause is a rotary pump.

I do a/c cleaning / service every 2 years. If A33 come with filter in the blower than the maintenance can be later.

BTW, i go KL -> Ipoh -> Penang -> Ipoh -> KL, total mileage around 800km+, only use around 80 Liter petrol. I can go better if i did not speed to 140 / 150km/h

I can notice if the pump cut because I can feels it vibrate a little on the steering. I cannot feel any vibration on steering with the a/c off. Of course with the car idle.

I never experience the a/c pump cut on a traffic jam even at night nor set it to 32C with only hot air blowing.

Your a32 fc is very good. The most I got is 9.5l/100km on mostly highway at 110km/hr speed. Notice shell ron95 can go further compare to esso.

hey SB3
i have on 20's right now and adjustable d2 shocka dn soring coilovers....but the car once lowered to the tired height or even a little higher still causes the joints to fail...i dnt knw if the symetry of the vehicle is off but i see a lot of these lowered very low all over the net i was wondering if there is a shorter axle or better bigger cv joint ppl use...
When you mention changing cv joints do you change the whole cv joints and the driveshaft coz I suspect your driveshaft is bent... try to get the whole set (driveshaft plus cv joints) and see what happens. In your country , do you have wreckers shop whereby they sells secondhand auto parts from japan ?

change new part

Attachments

• IMG_4041.JPG
    IMG_4041.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_4042.JPG
    IMG_4042.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4043.JPG
    IMG_4043.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 165
brand is stated at box...

I was thinking about tat.. but can't fit in hid... takut saman :banghead:

haha, yea, it came across my mind too, but then again i'd go for safety first rather than having dim lights.

i'll post up some pics after i got mine done...

seizai, am getting the pj3 bi-xenon with 40W 4300k HID, seen the performance, great for my night travellings on PLUS....

Bendix Metal King Pro but it gives a lot of carbons but provides a better braking.

Soft Brakes = Better Braking but more Carbon released by it
Hard Brakes = Somehow good but less Carbon released by it

Correct me if I'm wrong yeah.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom