My ceFIRO

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
common problem in fatty lah. If is not too bad, just drive and do all oil seal in one goal. I used to do every 80 to 100kkm.

Is engine oil right? normally is flywheel oil seal. g.box maybe than you really need to check fast.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Me too have flywheel oil seal leaking, i think just started to leak, still not drop yet, haha.
last sunday check my air con, not cool if jam & take loonger time to start cool, when start the car at afternoon, it's compressor problem, the presure very high, look for potong kereta cost $180 for the compressor, bonet absorber cost $120 for set of 2 pcs, $100 for replace the compressor, total $400
The presure is fine now but the 2 fan in high speed air con is cool, when the 2 fan in low speed air con is not that cool, try to connet the 2 fan direct to only high speed, engine hard to start, need to start 2 - 3 times, emmmm... better not to do it. too bad is about 6:00pm sunday, shop have to close..... will back to the shop next week, this time i think i better add a fan infront.
i din't realy check the compressor, i think is piston & not rotary, will check this coming week end.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
nissan a32 is using rotary compressor, no need to check. And don't smart smart connect to only high speed fan. its control by ecu, if you by pass, it will cause more trouble later. don't forget the A/C and ECU are in close loop, it compensate each other.

one example, if the car are cold (morning / during rain), the ecu will control the fan speed to make sure your engine in optimum temperature. If its bypass and always in high your engine may not be in optimum temperature and will burn more fuels.

BTW, if you'll notice, the air cond blower speed are set to auto, it actually have 8 speed control. sometime you notice even at level 1 (on the display) it have difference fan speed.

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
I bring my A33 to TKA in nibong tebal last saturday. The person in charge Dennis told me that the "bump stop" on top of the absorber wear already. And the absorber no problem. Just replace the "bump stop". This wear causes a clog clog noise when go over bumps. All nissan has the same problem woh... So he ask me to go get the parts for him to replace.

I search bump stop from unker google and it turns out another thing. So I am not sure if i were to mail order from PH auto, they will send me the correct items.

After searching for the parts assembly, found that there are so many parts sandwich in between. And NONE of them name BUMP STOP.

So my questions are:
1) which parts should i get to get it replace from the sets of parts listed?
2) or its a common practice that spare parts shop will sell you the whole set in 1 go? (in yellow highlight area)
3) If get it replace, it should be replace both side or 1 side? Because right now only the left side noisy.

ref: Front axle & front suspension ? Illustration #2, Nissan MAXIMA 2003

Attachments

Last edited:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
absorber top mount loh. it come complete. Also ask for the rubber seal.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
U r right, can't by pass the low & high speed fan to only high speed, after doing this so hard to start the engine & engine will off by it self!.... don't play play wor....
Still need to check why at the low speed fan the air con not cool, can it be the fan problem? may be at low speed, the speed is too low....
I've been checking the absorber noise "clog clog" for so long time, even change to a new set the noise still there but it's lesser only, hope changing the so call bump stop will help. (also need to check where/wich part is call bump stop)
Top mount, oh i c.

Last edited:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Did you service your a/c? clean the cooling coil, gas and compressor oil is enough?

Nissan is using calsonic, Zexel, and think another kiki something. And this rotary if is ok it work good, if it got a bit of "problem" it don't give normal cooling power. very hard to find a good A/C foreman to service this rotary.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I bring my A33 to TKA in nibong tebal last saturday. The person in charge Dennis told me that the "bump stop" on top of the absorber wear already. And the absorber no problem. Just replace the "bump stop". This wear causes a clog clog noise when go over bumps. All nissan has the same problem woh... So he ask me to go get the parts for him to replace.

I search bump stop from unker google and it turns out another thing. So I am not sure if i were to mail order from PH auto, they will send me the correct items.

After searching for the parts assembly, found that there are so many parts sandwich in between. And NONE of them name BUMP STOP.

So my questions are:
1) which parts should i get to get it replace from the sets of parts listed?
2) or its a common practice that spare parts shop will sell you the whole set in 1 go? (in yellow highlight area)
3) If get it replace, it should be replace both side or 1 side? Because right now only the left side noisy.

ref: Front axle & front suspension ? Illustration #2, Nissan MAXIMA 2003
edited..

mine was driver side

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car's headlamp(the right one) is either burn or wiring problem.Its the normal bulb that isnt working,not the small or high beam.so if want to change the headlamp,do i have to change the entire headlamp or can i just change the bulb?and did somebody posted on how to D.I.Y the headlamp?if have can give me the link.im planning to buy the headlamp/bulb and do it myself.it shouldnt be hard rite?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience