ZTH Miri Members

in the earlier thread, it was mention/adviced to post an early initiative for such a gathering/TT.

Best if 1 week in advance, so everyone will be aware of it.

Thanks for taking the effort to organise a gathering.

1st for 2007? where's Erix7's BBQ at tanjung?

when when?? date plz??

shay....ur car getting EXTREME leh...everytime i see u pass by my house surely got new mod on it...hahaha:_:

hi to everyone.. sori.. its todai.. and juz passed.. sori sori sori

aiks...over oledi...aiyoh.....nvm...post another big big gathering dude..:shades_smile:

in the earlier thread, it was mention/adviced to post an early initiative for such a gathering/TT.

Best if 1 week in advance, so everyone will be aware of it.

Thanks for taking the effort to organise a gathering.

1st for 2007? where's Erix7's BBQ at tanjung?

erix7's bbq ah...dun need hope fot it anymore...tat guy now every sunday go to esplanade to play kite with his gf la....where got us liaw...:X-:

Play Kite now? no more play car!

that day saw him, use lao pao... Red RX7 hibernating....

HID users... how to escape now?

Fletcheru, what do you mean HID users??

Bro Mild7, are u still seeling the viper alarm set??

Any specification on the team everyone's talking about? Like whats the requirement? As long as you're in zth miri member you can join? or wat?

dammit, all to blame on those forcefully modify their non hid housing using the HID set which resulted dispersion of light in all direction and hence, the f*cking glaring headlights which got the complains all the way up to the authority.

arta....its actually the fault of those cars without projector headlamps and yet install HiD....HiD is meant for projector headlamps...with projector so the HiD ray will not spread out too much and blind other drivers....

becoz of those reflector headlamps now like those Myvi o wira using it proudly......they r blinding out drivers and yet they dunno...HiD is never meant for reflector headlamps...becoz of them...we the 1 with projector headlamps suffer...

no offence guys...but its true....

shay....ur car getting EXTREME leh...everytime i see u pass by my house surely got new mod on it...hahaha:_:

Wah Jack, u r spying at me hah?? i saw u dat time outside ur house. Next time come to my house,lepak. hahaha. I think ur car also extreme.Mine, still standard.

Boring la.....i think why not post our ride's pic....at least lain kali we know who's car when we pass by....what say you guys?

or...takut kena target kerr...???

just a lame idea anyway....

hahaha shay i tot u no saw me hahaha....i actually still cant find ur place...haha bah next time invite me over if got wat kind of party...

qmk9133 still need to noe wat car i drive meh ? hahaha u oledi noe mine hahah...u still in bintulu ?

yala...who knows ur ride already change face ler....ings bumper ka.....heheheh.....but up to individual la....really want to know the progress of Miri's car modding......no mods also can la.....

me still in btu ler....saw 3 s15s here, 1 with kuch plate (i think u ppl know this guy) 2 more with btu plate...2 impreza version 8 both also btu plate......ppl in btu getting matured already in purchasing cars.....haiyaa....feel like being leftout already...

aiyoooo..........tangkap HID??? abuu..........then have to change back to H4 liao. i use OEM 4350K HID leh. will not blinding to incoming driver leh. if those ppl use 5000K above sure will blinding ppl one. but what to do if JPJ said that u r modifiying there is nothings u can say more. really kaulin!

hi, anyone heard of the LIONS badge that is sticked beside the car no. plate? i heard tat.. if got tat plate.. police and jpj ll give way to the car.. wont disturb the car and can easily go through if road block, means tat u can tint ur car 100%. is it true??? plz clarify.. thansk thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom