ZTH Kepong Area's TT

his daughter and wife kena rape and than burnt to death..lagi better..

mizu - lolz,SPM all structure de...should put PMR,even logical person will lend it,geez,if they scared of robber,1 hold the wood or wat,they other roll out the fire extinguisher..lame,the MD oso idiot,say like he din hav any wrong,right..legally he did nth wrong...for god sake is a human life...geez...hope he oso burnt in hell...nop..juz burnt in his petrol kiosk is far more better...karma...

mizu - lolz,SPM all structure de...should put PMR,even logical person will lend it,geez,if they scared of robber,1 hold the wood or wat,they other roll out the fire extinguisher..lame,the MD oso idiot,say like he din hav any wrong,right..legally he did nth wrong...for god sake is a human life...geez...hope he oso burnt in hell...nop..juz burnt in his petrol kiosk is far more better...karma...

no need wood la... pull out the safety pin and standby la... watever robber come just blast the foam 1 time they sure blinded liao and cant breathe lo...

Who is the english teacher?

Well I oso long term bhp user oso not like tat,mayb he work for bhp or worst,1 of the bugger work at there that dunwan to lend to akina

Yealor,tot can sleep till 11 or 12,haiz,need to drag myself up from bed at 8am,and 2am I woke up awhile,sigh,here oso din hav nice apam,only study type apam,:biggrin:

wat u doing in library?where u study la?apasal so stress..relax a bit la..

Study in my college library la,nex paper on 8th,den last paper on 9th,curse those English fella who dunno how to arrange time for exam paper,how to relax,sigh

study type apam good ma..they rock on bed..haha..

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

which college..mind to pm me the name??

kazu : intro us the apam, we study on your behalf, you can go study your law books :biggrin:

Top Bottom