ZEX NOS kit

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Anyone try ZEX NOS kit on their turbo engine? Just wondering wet kit or dry kit is more better on the responds & tuning? Some of them told me dry kit is safer but easily spoil the engine , so wet kit is better & easier on tuning.. is that truth?

Fuel n timing.NOS on timing retard hehehehe sure fly:driver:

Bump: When NOS onn..microtech give a more fuel and retard timing..sure fly hehehe:driver:

hehe if microtech cn la dry noss, microtech take care of fueling

if stock ecu :D , then wet shot hehehehehe

so wet kit is more powerful & safer to engine right? does the HKS Fcon Vpro come with NOS control?
If want to install the NOS kit , need tuning the car again if using unichip to control the NOS kit?

Bump:
Fuel n timing.NOS on timing retard hehehehe sure fly:driver:

Bump: When NOS onn..microtech give a more fuel and retard timing..sure fly hehehe:driver:

A JB workshop was told me Vpro doesn't coem with NOS control , so he suggest me to using another piggyback (unichip) to additional control the NOS , but it's too complicated leh..

so wet kit is more powerful & safer to engine right? does the HKS Fcon Vpro come with NOS control?
If want to install the NOS kit , need tuning the car again if using unichip to control the NOS kit?

Bump:

A JB workshop was told me Vpro doesn't coem with NOS control , so he suggest me to using another piggyback (unichip) to additional control the NOS , but it's too complicated leh..

if its too complicated
simple, get a wet shot, it can run without disturbing the ecu fueling

:y::y::y:

IMG_0003.jpg

There's another brand ... Torque Nitrous system.. been using it for almost 7 years.. ICHIBAN!

call 012-2825980

custom ordered at MAGNUS.. 4 additional injectors ports + 4 NoS ports.. :stupid:

can they make custom just a manifold without NOS?..

do u feel nos b4?is like a turbo boost up?soory for noob question..:hmmmm:

well MAGNUS sell's the exact manifold off the shelf...and some local shops carry them as well...

NoS can be installed for a few reasons..
1. to minimise lag..
2. to increase power..

and yes, i've driven a car wit NoS before... err...nothing like 2F2F... :rofl: