[WTSWAP]Black Edition Recaro SR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTSWAP]Black Edition Recaro SR3

sirwahyu

Known Member
[WTSWAP]Black Edition Recaro SR3 WITH Seat Gti/Gsr/Enjoy and Dashboard Evo/Gsr/Lancer

Swap SUKA SAMA SUKA...But depend on ur seat+dashboard condition..If coming with good condition, I can topup a bit.

I've plan to swap mine with Recaro GTi or Recaro NJoy(Putra) or Recaro GSR or Recaro EVO1 + DASHBOARD Lancer/Gsr/Evo/Mivec complete set with auto console n meter

PRICE FOR SALE : RM1800 NEGO

My location : Alor Setar.

I'll go to Muar on this Raya Haji...So evrybody who want to deal with me can choose option wheter do COD in Muar, KL or Alor Setar.tq

PICTURE:
DSCN0955.jpg

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

It's not perfect, but I can say the condition is about 7.5/10. Check this also..U can judge by urself.
DSCN0953.jpg

DSCN0951.jpg

Last edited:
wheres ur location bro?i hav 1 pair of recaro detomaso.the look same like recaro GTI,black color too condition sure good,u also can plug n play cos my car is wira too :).if u wish to swap n top up,i can considering it..jus let me know how much i need to top up c in my budget or not.thx ya.:rofl:

Last edited:
wheres ur location bro?i hav 1 pair of recaro detomaso.the look same like recaro GTI,black color too condition sure good,u also can plug n play cos my car is wira too :).if u wish to swap n top up,i can considering it..jus let me know how much i need to top up c in my budget or not.thx ya.:rofl:

:driver::driver:PM sent:driver::driver:

i've 1 pair fto seat with satria railing
accept?
need 2 top up how much?

how much need to top up wif recaro putra fabric but is detomaso style

I have a pair of Recaro SR3 Black color. My fiance protest me bcoz she felt uncomfort while driving with my car. She didn't like semi bucket seat so I've plan to find the replacement for this seat.I had mod the seat so that can plug n play to my Wira SE but also can fit into Wira/Satria/Putra.

I've plan to swap mine with Recaro GTi or Recaro NJoy(Putra) or Recaro GSR or Recaro EVO1. If anybody want to swap with me, so you have to topup a bit.

I'll update the picture in 1-2days. Please do PM or call me : 0175988867

My location : Alor Setar.

I'll go to Muar on this Raya Haji...So evrybody who want to deal with me can choose option wheter do COD in Muar, KL or Alor Setar.tq

HI bro,i prefer muar,cos i live at segamat,only 1 hr i spend to muar..then when is raya haji?can u send ur seat pic to me preview 1st?sure i ll send my 1 to u preview too,if satisfy then only we meet each other n c each other seat by `own eye`:),after this only we decide it,ok?thx for reply.c ya.

HI bro,i prefer muar,cos i live at segamat,only 1 hr i spend to muar..then when is raya haji?can u send ur seat pic to me preview 1st?sure i ll send my 1 to u preview too,if satisfy then only we meet each other n c each other seat by `own eye`:),after this only we decide it,ok?thx for reply.c ya.

ok then wait for the foto tomorrow...thx for ur interest:smokin:

want to swap with my sscus EPJ model .....red and black....design exactly like type r recaro....my location in penang....i could arrange my time to deal if u willing to swap....how much to topup??

want to swap with my sscus EPJ model .....red and black....design exactly like type r recaro....my location in penang....i could arrange my time to deal if u willing to swap....how much to topup??

I think I know u bro...hahaha...how's ur tein?:biggrin:

btw, I'm looking for recaro gsr/njoy/gti/evo1...or maybe u have better offer maybe?

Last edited:
bro, i got i pair ori gti recaro seat and the condition is superb 9/10. u want to swap we can meet at muar at any time. the seat is still in my gti. 100% no tears at all. can guaranty u.

bro, i got i pair ori gti recaro seat and the condition is superb 9/10. u want to swap we can meet at muar at any time. the seat is still in my gti. 100% no tears at all. can guaranty u.

nice....can u sms me so i can keep ur hp number and discuss later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom