[WTS]Toyota Celica VVTLi 1.8 (2001) (720hp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS]Toyota Celica VVTLi 1.8 (2001) (720hp)

shane83

[WTS](SOLD)Toyota Celica VVTLi 1.8 (2001) (720hp)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Sure you can view the car.I live in Selangor too.Tomorrow are you free?Because i am gong to 1 Utama shopping centre.How about we meet at Centre Point the Itailian Restaurant around 1pm?Are you free tomorrow?

Ok,see u at Centre Point.I live at Bandar Utama.1pm
Bye

Wow... Care to share wat kinda mod have u done on the car makin it to 720hp... Anyway free bump for you

should be turbocharged lor? abit impossible to achieve 720bhp N/A form... some pics whould be nice for us to drool on!!!!

probably 270hp..i guess...if really 720hp...RESPECT man!!..can tapow any other super cars..

aku_sangap said:
probably 270hp..i guess...if really 720hp...RESPECT man!!..can tapow any other super cars..
I think it's possible.. In thailand olso they can get 1700hp on engine..
maybe we should learn from shane..
nice car beb... but no $$$$$

wow a 720bhp celica....

can tapau 98% of malaysian Car (celica is light)

1700hp!!!! WOW that is alot of horsepower.
Of course is turbocharged,
Maybe i going to tuned until 800hp or more.Today the buyer is a easy going type,i think he want 800hp or more.

720hp...how to drive this car in town??Only can drive in track la~
Free bump for u...!!!any pic can show??Hehe...

if really 720hp..tht car can go for sepang drag la...

wahhh
720 hp man!!! leave ur phone number lar.. so potential buyers can contact u... i`m sure alotta will pay 180,000 for 720 hps.. damned worth it.. ferraris also around half that amount of horses oni ler... ;p

u say that the celica has 720horses.. in it..
( any dyno Charts)
show US the pictures of the car AND engine bay first...

hmmm...
not to buat kacau...
but..such fast car selling so slow?
prolly the guy bz dealing with his 800hp evo as well

Whatever he has done to the ride, 720bhp is damn nice to have:D... Free bump 4 you man!!! I think the car selling a bit slow coz no pics and people just can't believe it can be done...

So.... the only thing left to do is to post pics and dyno chart....Woohoooo....:)...He...He...

This is sold to maxchong83.Hey Max nice car you brought.How much u buy? How many loan you get?
What parts use to tuned till 720hp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom