meng1

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
bro,

promote bumper diffuser is a PU ?

futra

Known Member
May 10, 2006
yo bro! haha.. waah another promotion arr? hehe.. those who want promote bonet arr, get it from this guy.. sent it straight to my place in kedah with no problem at all.. :P by the way, the diffusers ure selling is PU, but u got the "promote" stickers for it or not? if u got both, i wanna buy.. here cant find d stickers ler.. can arr? hehe

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
yo bro! haha.. waah another promotion arr? hehe.. those who want promote bonet arr, get it from this guy.. sent it straight to my place in kedah with no problem at all.. :P by the way, the diffusers ure selling is PU, but u got the "promote" stickers for it or not? if u got both, i wanna buy.. here cant find d stickers ler.. can arr? hehe
no ler...veri long d lo..hehe..

btw...thankss for find me back the thread...hehe..

i dun hv promote sticker ler..very hard to find too....erm..i try n see k...ehhe

btw very thankss for the feedback...appreciated it...!Q!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

International Platinum Club, also known as IPC International Group was conceived with objective to venture into an era of E-Commerce and M-Commerce where the trend of Information Technology is growing tremendously. On 5th June 2001, it was incorporated and registered under the name IPC Shopping...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience