Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] Original MOMO Drifting Steering Wheel

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
It’s was about time that MOMO offered drifting specialized steering wheel. If presently many drifter prefer SPARCO or may be even the OMP, now MOMO will be good option too. Comes with 35 cm in diameter.

The MOMO drifting steering wheel is covered in black leather, with orange leather accent stripes, orange anodized spokes and Black button head screws.

MOMO says that drifting drivers requested a dish that could offer a maximum oversteer control, so they put one, 90mm wide.

Original MOMO Drifting Steering Wheel to let go. Item comes together with EVO bosskit which is suitable for satria, wira, putra, neo, person etc.

I bought this steering brand new at RM1k (not including bosskit). Letting go at RM 399.00 as I just used it only less than 6 months. Selling off because changing steering wheel.

Item condition is as perfect as new.

COD Sunway (what you see, what you get!) :proud:

Interested buyer can call me directly at 012-9190 771.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Black Wira, recently put on a Promote I front bumper. I removed the old sideskirts (ala GTi design) cos i had to take out my front fenders, and now without sideskirts my car looks kinda weird.

Any suggestions on what to replace them with?

If any members have pictures of the sideskirts, that would be even better! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience