WTS: Gear Boot Cover for ae101/111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

WTS: Gear Boot Cover for ae101/111

nnik

3,000 RPM
Hi..wanna sell this BOOT COVER only ....

Conditon..brand new.
Complete installation

Im not selling the item complete wif the bottom cover..i'll replace ur old boot cover to a knew 1
Just gimme ur old gear boot cover..pay and i'll install in 2 days.. sorry for my bad eng....;D
Price rm 65 per pcs Only...

Refer pic

Call oni :012-3709 575
loc shah alam

Attachments

• gearboot.jpg
    gearboot.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
bro i still confuse. du u fix the leather cover to old gear boot cover? dats mean u still use de old one? pm me bro!

nnik will fix it to ur old gear boot cover...i think so..

bro i still confuse. du u fix the leather cover to old gear boot cover? dats mean u still use de old one? pm me bro!

i will replace ur old cover to a new 1...if u interested..just gimme me the old 1(old gear boot cover and the bottom part) within 2 days i will make it new....heheheh just like in the pic....trd look a like....in cheap price.....

i will replace ur old cover to a new 1...if u interested..just gimme me the old 1(old gear boot cover and the bottom part) within 2 days i will make it new....heheheh just like in the pic....trd look a like....in cheap price.....

wah! dis item still alive ka bro? so how i want to ask u 2 make? me at labuan????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

how if i dun have the gear boot cover. can make it?

Bro ... I'm using Ae101 (levin) gear boot ... can fit or not ??? if can might order from u also ..

To bro sdil TrdToms:- Labuan...aiyaa..canot deal la bro...sorry
To bro mouse dun have the gear boot cover. can make it? Oso canot help u...sorry
To bro nafiiio:- can make it ...u need to give me the cover....:D call me/pm

Bump: To bro sdil TrdToms:- Labuan...aiyaa..canot deal la bro...sorry
To bro mouse dun have the gear boot cover. can make it? Oso canot help u...sorry
To bro nafiiio:- can make it ...u need to give me the cover....:D call me/pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom