[wts] Continental Cars Going Cheap...for Sale!! Bmw,merz,volvo,rover,alfa,mitsubishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[wts] Continental Cars Going Cheap...for Sale!! Bmw,merz,volvo,rover,alfa,mitsubishi

apai_Ngage said:
Morning BUMP! Will be coming to see the car maybe on this coming Sunday. Yo Roshan, the Mitsubishi price is still nego? Hehehehehehe

this sunday...hmm u try 2 make appoinment with my fren ok? cause the car is in his house at taman tasik titiwangsa. here is his number.. 0163055503. Just tell him u wanted to come to c the mitsubishi. About the price negotiation...can lar...but u should know dat u am giving a good price redi..;) i just want the car to go to a good buyer...cause itz a gem of a car...bout the price..u can call and talk to me ok? 0169580649 Thx!!!

hahaha!!!!

BV5015 said:
roshan,any SLR , coupe , sports put my house?
maybe some JB ppl would lke to have a look :)

hahaha...SLR ar? y not ferrari terus? eheheh...itz k..i will send my austin seven 1924 to ur place...u can make ur house a muzium...people can come visit and pay u to c the car..eheheh...k bo? cheerz!!!!

Last edited:
Austin 7~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
need to rotate the dynamol to start the enjin?
drive trough NS highway to my house?

Austin

BV5015 said:
Austin 7~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
need to rotate the dynamol to start the enjin?
drive trough NS highway to my house?

hahaha....engkol start one...but mine got both wayz engkol and electric start also..four speed transmission...drive in highway..sure all the cars stop and pandang one...this one like the charlie chaplin car lar...ehehehh...

BV5015 said:
if JB got ppl wan 122...let me know...

122 ar? urz is 4doorz rite? B18 or B20 engine? single or double carburator? how much u willing to let it go?

Em.. Wondering.. Why is those car 1990/2005. reg in 2005? Is all this what i'm thinking?? Em.. from the KASTAM?

most probably from kastam..last time auction isn't it? BTW, can post here the pics of 520i ?

I already have the pics for the alfa,rover and the BMW E34...those who r interested pls gimmie ur email addz for pics...thx!!!!

bro need cash car ford tx3, daihatsu feroza or nisan ad resord

I just got the pics for the E34,alfa twin spark and the rover...interested guyz pls gimmie ur email add..will mail u guys..thx!!!

hi guys...i already uploaded some of the pics...can PM or call me for further information. thx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom