Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS:15' BSA Sport Rim with Tyre

NoX

Known Member
WTS:15" BSA Sport Rim with Tyre - Sold!

Greetings to all,

I have here 4 x 15" BSA 6 Spoke Sport Rims, PCD 100, 4 Lugs to let go. This set comes with 4 x 195/55/R15 Good Year NCT3 Tyres. (Got 1 Botak already the rest can tahan a few months) Price is RM550 nego.

Reason for selling is upgraded discbrake and rim to PCD114.3.

Anyone interested can PM me and i will reply you as soon as possible. Thanks for Viewing.

Last edited:
Yoo.. People. Price Drop to rm500... Come on. Its cheap...

Wah Lau... No 1 wanna layan me here. Price reduce to RM400. Last price lo. Just wanna let go urgently, cos eating maggie mee this month. Haha.

Sorry bros... Was busy with work. Yes, can fit satria. Cos it was from my satria. My location is Cheras/K.L/Sg. Besi.

Sorry Bro... I am not sure with the width... But i do know its fitted with 195/55/R15 Tyres. It fits wira/satria perfectly. Thanks for asking anyway.

NoX said:
Sorry Bro... I am not sure with the width... But i do know its fitted with 195/55/R15 Tyres. It fits wira/satria perfectly. Thanks for asking anyway.

Hey bro, where is ur exact location, what's ur hp no, can i come view the item? If everthing is ok, then mayb i'll take it directly, but have to c and check on the actual item only can confirm.

If can, better sms to me, coz i'll b away from the pc later

012 2545150

OK...tq c", )

rims sold.. Thanks every1 for viewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom