[WTS] 1 YEAR old Proton Waja for Bidding!!! Starts at 5k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTS] 1 YEAR old Proton Waja for Bidding!!! Starts at 5k!!!

bro, any possibilities to get a legal doc to ride in this country
i mean, with no bad tactics

Waja

bro, any possibilities to get a legal doc to ride in this country
i mean, with no bad tactics

well there are ways thou if u have a local grant. can b transfered..but cost a big amount thou...if people are willing to pay,i can do. But still cheaper than the market value for sure...

well there are ways thou if u have a local grant. can b transfered..but cost a big amount thou...if people are willing to pay,i can do. But still cheaper than the market value for sure...

how much to pay to get huh
care to tell me

fuyoo.. if sentra they bought only rm6k.. then waja only worth 2k la.. hahahaha.. if aggree with 2k.. let me know ya

bro..i cant even get the superbike out of singapore..without any letter...
easily kantoi....if report lost in malaysia also very hard to get the insurance..
the police here must provide one letter that the car cannot be found..and the letter is very hard to be given out....because they will not simply say they cannot found the car...their waterface will drop la...so.it will take time..and i mean years...

so,without any document u can take them out..erm..that something great/fishy...take one Ek9 out..im willing to pay around 7K...serious...

p/s : and the singaporean will have a hard day..if he not renew the roadtax..the police will come after him..he must have one address in singapore that the police can search for..and how he avoid this???not renewing roadtax..and not even scrap the car...erm..so??how??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom