[WTB] Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 Twin Turbo(M)

• Thread starter MooCP
  • Start date
  • Replies 113
  • Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

[WTB] Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 Twin Turbo(M)

DID you have any idea that VVTI supra (1997 production) TT and 6-speed RZ have sale in malaysia b4 because i haven't see any VVTI Supra in MALAYSIA.

DID you have any idea that VVTI supra (1997 production) TT and 6-speed RZ have sale in malaysia b4 because i haven't see any VVTI Supra in MALAYSIA.

bro. a 6-speed VVTI? nvr see ppl sell before. automatic VVTi got.. try search around this section.

BUMPZZZ:adore:

morning bumpzz

Good luck on you search man:biggrin: from i know the last batch of supra is very hard to find around year 2001 RZ, it is so expensive in japan also after conversion about RM 130,000. you are dealer or private buyer. If you are private buyer sure u will be building a 2JZ FR drag monster if you bought the car right?

Good luck on you search man:biggrin: from i know the last batch of supra is very hard to find around year 2001 RZ, it is so expensive in japan also after conversion about RM 130,000. you are dealer or private buyer. If you are private buyer sure u will be building a 2JZ FR drag monster if you bought the car right?

thanks bro. have been searching since jan 2009:rolleyes: yea i think the last batch of supra r kinda rare here. well i think i dont need to find the last batch 1 since they all got the same engine =) i just need what i`m looking for:santaclaus: yes i`m a private buyer. i will not build it 1st when i got it. wanted to make it look just stock and clean, after few months then just build it for the drag track. *still saving money for it*. times is what i need:biggrin:

i guess u n i have the same thing in mind. im also on the lookout for a supra.

have u given this guy a call? last time i called he asked for rm90k. a bit pricy:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...260-toyota-supra-3-0-twin-turbo-for-sell.html

id get it and repaint that hood. lol

:biggrin:hello another Supra's lover :itsme:

yes... he ask me to go view the car 1st only talk about price. but from the picture i c. really need to do some body work:rolleyes: and 90k is rly a bit pricey:adore:

yes.. the hood is a NO:rolleyes:

Bump:
http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/search/search.asp

Try on this bro...but its a bit to far for you...good luck.

Bump: http://www.ontheroad.com.my/classifieds.php

Also this one...

yo bro! thanks for helping me for the search. the 1 at motortrader i alrdy gave a call. its sound really like a good car but the transmission not original manual. so i`m gonna move on again

thanks for the website bro, didnt know that website be4:biggrin: there's 1 but auto transmission:confused:

that white auto targa roof one is from the same guy who tried to sell the silver monster garage Widebody one on mudah.com. ive seen it.:rolleyes:

but the targa is UK spec so bigger turbo n better injectors.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom