(WTA)6 speed 2.5" piping + exhaust

ahle@

1,000 RPM
Hi all friend,i just bought full set AE111 BZR 6 speed piping(FGK)+exhaust(FGK),can it perform good if install to my blacktop auto??

my car engine part got modify a bit la-ULTRA plug cable+iridium plug+K&N filter

just check the piping is 2.5"...is it suitable for my car?cause now i'm using original AE101 levin twin pipe(original from svt..but now i upgrade to BT already..i dunno the original twin pipe piping how many inch,but look about 2")

pls help...thanks.....

Attachments

• fgk.JPG
    fgk.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 148
to me, 2.5" too big for your auto NA but thn you're having an S-flow muffler, worth give it a try. Anyway since its bolt on, just go ahead and install. If not ngam, revert back to your before setup. the most u rugi labour fees only.

ya....thanks for reply...

will install this weekend,hope the s-flow will help...

already bought it....just go n try...if no good, u can sell it...:)

Last edited:
sell it to me.... whahahaha. serious... coz im running turbo on auto

sell to me la...hehe
i need it...still using ori 4afe piping set....T_T

fuh,, nice fgk u got... u need a fgk header to get the emision system 1 set FGK.. hahaha

2.5" piping.sure?

. i thot is 2.3",.,

go try it... post comment here...

ahle@ ,

Can we have a complete look of your fgk exhaust including the headers?

The one beside the muffler looks like a catalytic converter. Is it? Cats can be nasty, thus some initial mods people do is to throw away the cat. But since it's fgk, even if it is, it should be a high flow cat.

I'm not sure what that is tho, so maybe you can enlighten us.

Thank you in advance.

ahle@ ,

Can we have a complete look of your fgk exhaust including the headers?

The one beside the muffler looks like a catalytic converter. Is it? Cats can be nasty, thus some initial mods people do is to throw away the cat. But since it's fgk, even if it is, it should be a high flow cat.

I'm not sure what that is tho, so maybe you can enlighten us.

Thank you in advance.

i not sure is catalytic converter or not....u can check the attach file...

if is high flow cat then can use on auto or not???:confused::confused:

thanks....

it sure looks like one. Usually, center muffler/bullet or whatever they call is, is a bit larger than that. Does it comes with another set of center muffler? Maybe u can show us the inside of that thing. Maybe it is, maybe not.

But don't worry, even if it is, Fujitsubo Giken Kogyo most definitely wont be messing up performance intentionally.

Sure can use for auto even if it is.

hmm to me cat i sure throw away ....dispose also nevermind ...haha but bullet i will use ....
but the 2.5 inch is the inner or outer ?

inner diameter that counts. But you must use an undercarriage center muffler/bullet, otherwise, you'd have to shout to your passengers inside the cabin.

Cats are cute. And cuddly. And furry.

43878072_9b440a24af.jpg

hmm to me cat i sure throw away ....dispose also nevermind ...haha but bullet i will use ....
but the 2.5 inch is the inner or outer ?

my mistake...should be 2.38" piping....

my original twin pipe is 2" piping....

upah pasang RM 80 is it ok??everything plug and play....

i think it should be around 2.3, normal for 20v.

upah pasang depends on how much of mod it would need. If it is based on Levin/Trueno AE101 or AE111, It may need some mounting mod at the rear muffler. And since u are gonna throw away ur cat, u'd need a part of 2.3 pipe as replacement. Rm80 is a bit steep. I did mine for rm30. Maybe u can ask for discount.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom