Would you buy this for modification ?

50dc83eedc248ad5df24649d7e972a59.jpg

image sos

Easy to find spare parts ?

Is that a 1st gen Supra?

Looks like it.

It is a classic piece to restore...but finding the parts would be a pain in the ass. And I don't think it's price would soar even after restored.

It is a classic piece to restore...but finding the parts would be a pain in the ass. And I don't think it's price would soar even after restored.

if want to restore & keep for memoirs, wallet must be thick but it's sure give u an orgasm when finish still to get @ 17k cash definitely i'll say "this guy must have lotsa moolah don't know where 2 spend mahhh", half cut maybe try the guy from japan half cut & ask for opinions...:hmmmm:

if want to restore & keep for memoirs, wallet must be thick but it's sure give u an orgasm when finish still to get @ 17k cash definitely i'll say "this guy must have lotsa moolah don't know where 2 spend mahhh", half cut maybe try the guy from japan half cut & ask for opinions...:hmmmm:

hmm..we would not know if someone really likes the car very much, eh? Maybe restore till showroom condition and wait for it until it becomes total classic

Aiya.. forget it la. Even the name "Pulsar" is an indication of what it'll be like to own this car.

A Pulsar is essentially a dying star.

HAhahahah

No I won't, cause I'm also not into old cars. I don't like the shape too. But this is about hobby and everyone can have different hobbies, so if you like it then just go ahead.

1991 also running out of half cut, some more 1984.....wah!:rolleyes:

if u want to restore an old car, there is an ae86 black color at the junction of taman kosas in jln ampang.
not sure how much he is selling, but looks cheap.

Aiya.. forget it la. Even the name "Pulsar" is an indication of what it'll be like to own this car.

A Pulsar is essentially a dying star.

HAhahahah

brutal truth + evil laugh. you're one evil sob.

Change name means old name not good loh.......:biggrin:

Not necessarily, maybe new car don't live up to the name so they call it something else. For example, CR-Z cannot live up to CR-X standards, so instead of men-sia-suay-kan the name, they call it CR-Z.

cabutz.

Top Bottom