worth to buy Celica 7th gen end of this yr?

hmm guys.. thanks alot for all ur opinion.. but now im having some financial prob..
so im thinkin of buying a cheaper car..
wat do u guys think of the Satria Neo CPS? is it a good choice?
for now, i can only afford a malaysian product.. due to the financial prob.. sigh
=(

I think there is still one unit of a manual 6 speed SS2 at Klang jalan Kapar. Black Colour selling at RM118K.. Quite a while already still there. Its worth it as it has exhaust system, Aftermarket Rims and Front & rear cusco strut bars. Test drove the car last year ....

I think there is still one unit of a manual 6 speed SS2 at Klang jalan Kapar. Black Colour selling at RM118K.. Quite a while already still there. Its worth it as it has exhaust system, Aftermarket Rims and Front & rear cusco strut bars. Test drove the car last year ....

sounds like a good deal! r u driving DC5 bro?

sounds like a good deal! r u driving DC5 bro?

Yes its a damn good deal with all the stuffs, manual 6 speed & its unregistered too. Donno why theres no taker for for the car, damn worth it!! The shop was close to the Mosque at Jalan Kapar.

Yup, im driving a DC5

hmm guys.. thanks alot for all ur opinion.. but now im having some financial prob..
so im thinkin of buying a cheaper car..
wat do u guys think of the Satria Neo CPS? is it a good choice?
for now, i can only afford a malaysian product.. due to the financial prob.. sigh
=(

You should post your queries on the Satria Neo in the Proton Satria forum. Guaranteed to get good feedback; even about the power windows:burnout:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom