Works Engine Management-EMS1 (Piggy Back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Works Engine Management-EMS1 (Piggy Back)

Works

www.worksengineering.co
* Designed to allow you to tune almost ANY electronically fuel injected engine
* Signals are modified on maps found within the EMS-1 unit itself, and the window tuning software
* An average installation consists of connecting 6 wires to the vehicle's original wiring loom
* Changing the setting of the EMS-1 in the setup section of the tunning software and voil!

Kindly visit our nearest dealers to find out more or email to [email protected],we'll recommend you to nearby dealers

Attachments

• S6303460.JPG
    S6303460.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 3,708
  • EMS.jpg
    EMS.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 1,222
Can use this engine management on 2tz-fe engine (toyota estima 1993),what it cost,what the benefit?can increase h/p?reduce petrol?

piggy oink oink.? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

im intrested also in this stuff.. pakeging and product looks lowbe but better then emanage blue..

wahhh..u oso wanted to change ur emanage to ems 1 ka??sell it cheaper to me laa...warff..warff..warff!!

Guys can anyhere review the e-manage and the works ems1 or safc?anyhere can share with me which one is better in terms of the function and more feature from these piggyback?Any guru here help thanks

the ems1 is actually perfect power SMT-6. It can control fuelling and ignition timing similar to the e-manage blue unit. However, the wiring diagram is not as good and clear compared to the APEXi SAFC or Greddy. Maybe because I am so used to the Japanese style in drawing the wiring diagrams. The software used to tune may look tricky but once you understand how it works, it's rather simple.

Pros: Small Design, Affordable Price, Support a wide range of vehicles as it is able to read multiple type of signals from the MAF or MAP.
Cons: Tricky Tuning Software and less local technical support. (as in not popular among tuners in Malaysia) However, Perfect Power technical support is very responsive to enquiries via email.

If anyone is nearby Seberang Jaya, Penang. I can help you to install and tune the EMS1 if required.

Last edited:
doe works also rebrand for SMT7 and SMT8 ?...coz this 2 have close loop tuning map as well...

One my friends gsr engine tuning get 1.5bar boost 379hp get ....

does it support close loop ecu???

this works engineering EMS is original or use some diy ems to packing only ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom