Wondering Why Does Ppl Selling Their Car So Expensive ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
Basically this thread is just my point of view , for those ppl who selling their cars in ZTH , i think u guys should reconsider the pricing ... As i see the prices of the cars is way too high , especially HONDA EK's & EG's ... i just cant figure it out why would a DC2 pricing is actually lower then a EK3 or so on ... can someone explain to me ... haha no offended to all those selling high price on their EK's ...

There are few more cars such as :

Mazda Rx7
Toyota Supra
Evo's 7
Ae86
Ke70

Basically there r so much more ...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
their point of view is that their car is worth that price. willing seller willing buyer situation so who are you to be a price police? :rolleyes:

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
do u understand the point is tht how could a Ek be selling 50-60k ??? will you sell a 34gtt tht fully converted into a 34gtr car price ?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
do u understand the point is tht how could a Ek be selling 50-60k ??? will you sell a 34gtt tht fully converted into a 34gtr car price ?
and do you understand the point that IT IS ENTIRELY UP TO THEM to sell at whatever price they wish to sell? if their price is too high and they cant sell it, that's their problem, not yours. if got people buy at 'high price', its their money and not yours also. so what are you whining about? :rolleyes:

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
who doesnt know thts all not my problem ??? thts why im saying i was wondering why ppl selling tht high price ... and i already say no offended , are u one of the ek's owner or trying to sell one of urs ?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
lets cool down in here......the ppl here can advertise whatever price they asking.....end of the day, if sell or no sell then its up to them to adjust or nego the pricing to meet mutually...

its kinda subjective to discuss bout it, some prefer to save time and avoid hassle, they sell directly to dealer at lower price and settle the problem right there and there.
some no urgency to sell, will just keep fishing until they catch the right buyer...so no point to argue over other ppl's matter....lets focus on our life......

get over this and no more arguement guys......chills....cheerz

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
u'd hav to see wat mods hav they done to their cars....
everyone knows its not cheap to get items from halfcut nowadays....
so...its for the seller to set the price n for the buyer to judge...

a fren of mine just sold his wira for RM34k cash!!!
its a 1993 car wif 1.5 chassis....
fully convert to evo3 engine, interior n exterior + sunroof....
wif minimal mods to the engine (banana, wastegate, twinplate)....
full set gadget in the cockpit (defi avcr)....
so u tell me....is this car worth to buy???
but he manage to sell it off in less than 1 week!!!!

wanna make a calculation list of how much he spend???
n judge from there is the car expensive or cheap???
humans r all the same, if u wanna sell something, would u prefer to earn or lose a lot???
n if u were to buy something...of course u wanna get it cheap right???

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
point taken.....just tone down the expression, and you guys can continue to discuss or contribute your points and views here....no more arguement ok....thanks

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
got buyer,got seller....both agree...deal....

but who is the 1 that put the market price?bank?seller?buyer?some car consultant?
btw..2ndhand car market price in malaysia is much higher than others....wonder why...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
who doesnt know thts all not my problem ??? thts why im saying i was wondering why ppl selling tht high price ... and i already say no offended , are u one of the ek's owner or trying to sell one of urs ?
i dont own a honda and am not selling any car. i just know that it is pointless to be a price police NO MATTER what your reasons are.

whatever products you are selling, if you can justify the price tag and there are willing buyers, then a deal is made. its as simple as that.

if it is not, why do you think some people can buy a car worth RM 400k rather than buy a house? or what about people who buy a rolex that is so bloody expensive and yet it just tells time? or what about people who pay RM 30 to 40m to buy a yacht?

are you going to dictate what price they should be selling and buying at also? at the end of the day, its the same thing. willing buyer, willing seller... no matter how or what you say.:rolleyes:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
EK 2drs is different case.....ori EK9 is very few in Malaysia,the price even can go to 7xk-8xk,so wht we can buy easily is local EJ n EK2/3,n a lot of fans looking for it too....tht means more people looking for it,so the price more durable for it.....mayb becoz it too 'leng chai'?great handling?power of dreams?:smokin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
agree with calvin9683 and khoo198. on top of the list of mods and rarity, there are also intangible values.

those intangible values also 'affects' the selling price. if the buyer can appreciate the 'intangible' value and buys the car at that price, who are we to say that the buyer is dumb or that the seller is greedy? we are 3rd party after all.

i give you an example. it was rumoured that the HKS Racing Performer CT230R was sold to an Arab gentlemen for USD 25 million together with a spare car and parts.

logically speaking, that buyer is paying 'too much' for an evo but in his view, maybe that track car is worth the price? why? maybe that car broke 8 lap records on street tires not only in japan but also in USA? maybe the guy wanted an evo track car? maybe that guy likes evo? maybe that guy likes HKS? maybe that guy is a fan of taniguchi? who knows? who cares? if the rumour is true, who are we to say that the CT230R is or isn't worth USD 25 million?

:smokin:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
when the demand high then price high..normal le

moded car then higher price.seller add up to the car price for what they moded or added

if u think is better to get a std car and do it yourself then go ahead and ignore the the expensive one

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
i Agreed to all above ... i feel weird is like while i was looking for a rx7 a seller just tell me 70k no nego ... and i wasnt gonna go for tht price in cash as we all know no loans on it ... so i just tell him to keep his car coz no one will be willing to pay 70k for a std fd-rx7 ... after for so many weeks , finally he get back to me and willing to sell on 55k ... but i already bought a car ...

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

sometimes ppl really have interested on some of the old cars such as supra and rx7 but the price is just too high tht other ppl cant afford to and it cant get any loan on it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car Model : Suzuki Swift 1.5at Bayside Blue
Date : 19/01/2011 3pm
Cause : My spare key was stolen by the thief
outlook : Monster n Swiftclubmalaysia decal on windscreen , CF bonnet , CF spoiler , Twin exhaust , ssr type c gun metal grey rims..
reg num : NCA5656
contact number : 0136375050

Fellow Zth forumers , plss look out for my car... only u guys can understand the passion v have for our cars... its not just a car , its part of our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience